How do I deal with my boyfriend and sports illustrated swimsuit edition?

Should I be bothered about the fact that my boyfriend reads Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition? He also follows the magazine on Twitter. We have discussed it and he said that he finds nothing wrong with guys looking at it. I of course believe the magazine is degrading to women and that my boyfriend should be more respectful and have the decency not to have the magazines laying around when I go to his place and follow the Twitter page publicly. I play three sports and enjoy exercising at the gym. I have no problem with my appearence, but it does make me feel self conscious because I am a petite girl. I don't have huge boobs or a big butt and most of the models in the magazine do. Is he wishing I looked like these models instead? He doesn't understand my reason. Any advice would be much appreciated

Most Helpful Guy

• You should learn to get over it. Life isn't a romance novel. Expecting your significant other to only be attracted to you and act like no other female exists is not reality.

Men are going to look at attractive women regardless of age or status for the rest of their lives. You should plan your life in regards to the opposite sex accordingly.

What Guys Said 2

• Only an idiot would prefer fake images to a real live woman.

Sounds like you m'lady are dating an idiot. Find a guy who's eye can be satisfied by a sole woman.

• Did you actually come out and tell him how you feel about it or did you just tell him not to leave them lying around so obviously every time you come home?

What Girls Said 1

• You need not to stress about it. It's really not a big deal.. I mean I've looked at that magazine.