Anyone else hate the word bae?

My girl is always calling me bae and i correct her but she insist on using bae instead- completely annoying. So I told her call me babe or call me by my birth name. Anyone else hate this word?

fuck i forgot to add poll

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• What! Of course not I love bae!!!

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...619886ece5.jpg

Especially on a sandwich!

• It sounds like the stupidest, lamest most childish thing to do. You can't be arsed to say the whole word... You gotta be seriously thick and lazy to not be bothered to say "bu" at the end of a word... fucktards.

Yeah, it really fucks me off... Ha!

• "it really fucks me off" That sounds British lol.

• @cavmanier is that a British thing too saying Fuck Me? I say that all the time! I'm such a foul mouthed wench sometimes... Ha!

• Yeah it all sounds pretty British to me. Wench too lol.

• I don't consider it to be a word to begin with.

• yeah when someone says it, I imagine a dumb blonde 12-year-old valley girl trying to look cool in her sister's clothes and makeup, saying "ouwh mai gawdddd, my bae is so sweet..."

someone who says that must have the IQ of a pea.

• Doesn't really bother me.

• Yeah, its starting to bug me. There are a few different meanings for it too.

• Yup, just another word butchered by the youth today. Add in, bro, bruh, dat, tru dat.

• I also hate that instagram shit where they point something out and add the word "tho" at the end
      (Example: "Those feet tho!") Thats the latest one I've seen it was a group picture of friends and someone pointed out someone large feet by saying that.

• @asker I'm guilty of that lol

• I absolutely hate when people call each other "bae". I mean seriously people look the word up ( not the slang definition). The word actually means poop/ shit in Danish.
    So basically your calling each other shit.
    Smh 😑

What Guys Said 9