What would you think of a girl without ANY social media?

No facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or forum sites...
would you think she's crazy? Socially awkward? A busy women?

Most Helpful Guy

• No time to explain, shut the fuck up, take your passport and meet me at wedding registry office.

What Guys Said 36

• i'd like 2 shake her hand basically

• It is fine if a girl has no social media. I would just think she is not into social media. Maybe she is busy, maybe she likes talking to people in real social situations and not from behind a computer or phone screen. I would think it is her choice and it would not stop me dating a girl.

• nothing. but I was brought up in a social life without social media so that doesn't affect me. ask the people within the next 2 generations, their answer would probably be ballistic.

• My type of gal

• Yes! :D
    There's a ring in your future ;)
    I'm kind the same way except I have Facebook but I don't really get on it much. This is my main social site I guess and my friends look at me like I'm retarded or something.
    I don't know how some people say you're not very social because you don't have a lot of social media sites even though you prefer actually socializing in person when some of them don't -_-

• I think she's making the right decisions , social media
    can be bad on someone , i had Facebook i deleted it.

• I don't have facebook, instagram, Twitter, or whatever else other than this here GaG and a YouTube account via my gmail hence forth this girl sounds like I would very much like to know her.

• I'd think she's awesome and would be curious to get to know her more.

• I'd think she didn't like social media.

• Wow these other answers are a bit pathetic. Just because a woman doesn't have any social media doesn't make her the winner of a Nobel prize. I wouldn't think anything of it really, some people just don't have social media and that's fine.

• I don't think or assume anything other than maybe that she doesn't find social media to be interesting or important.

• Outcast! Woo!

• She has more pressing matters to do.

I don't have fb / instragram / Twitter and only keep linkedin for work related stuff.

• I'd think you would have an actual in person social life.

• I'm asking her out because I got rid of all my social media it causes to many problems in life. I lost respect for a lot of people because of there behavior on there and it gives strangers to much insight into my life. Do if you don't have one please message me your cute

• Why would I think she's crazy that she doesn't have any social media. If anything, I would see her as the least crazy person in the world.

• If she was my girlfriend, it would be hard to contact her. But overrall, it doesn't really bother or excite me.

• I would think that she has got a backbone and she's conserned about what the rest of the world thinks about her

• My lady doesn't use any of that stuff, she's sweet as can be. Its not really her fault she isn't allowed to but I think they dont interest her either.

• That would be a plus for me.

• It's a good start. I don't think forum sites are bad. Discussion on issues of interest isn't attention whoring. The rest of that shit, is a downgrade.

• I would think she isn't an attention whore.

• I would be a little bit weirded out if she doesn't participate in the LEAST. I personally don't do facebook Twitter or instagram but I do participate in other 'social media' like YouTube, forums, etc.

• I have never owned a cellular telephone, and drive a 40 year old car. Maybe you are my match!

• I'd think she's hiding something.

• I wouldn't think much of it. all I got is Facebook and Twitter that I rarely use and gag if that counts. if I thought less of her I would have to think less of myself

• If a girl told me that, my first reaction would be WOW! I'd definitely want to know her more and be attracted to her. I don't use social media either (except for GaG, if that counts).

• Nothing. Guys who also have none would love that fact, especially.

• I would think a deep woman

• I would think maybe she is a deeper kind of person.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 12

• I don't have any social media. This is the only site I use. No insta, Twitter, fb, anything.

No one I've met finds it admirable, instead they look at me like I'm crazy and try to get me to make an instagram

• Me too!! This site is the only thing I use
      Whenever guys ask me for my social media account and I say I don't have one or don't use it they look at me like I'm nuts and question it 😔
      Don't get the the obsession with it...

• Yess!! Do you hear those stories with people (especially women) getting plastic surgery for the perfect selfie

• Are you serious? Wooow

• everytime someone (usually, if not always, females) asks this, it makes me laugh.

I think she doesn't feel like wasting time with the unnecessary drama that social media brings. tgat she has better things to do with her time. good for her! ;)

• You just described 5 of my best friends. Mostly I think it's annoying because it would be easier to fill them all in about stuff, other than that nothing.

• I dont even know what Twitter still is so no your not weird, your fine

• She has free a lot of time
    How would she be social media free though, if she's on gag

• Not even Whatsapp? That must be hard then. For the other things, pretty normal.

• Id think finally someone normal!

• I'd think she's very smart.

• I wouldn't think anything of that.

• Other then GAG I don't have much to do with social media.

• I'm one of those girls. I just have GAG pretty much.

• We should be friends