Guys never like me enough to commit to me. Reasons?

I don't mean a few dates, i mean proper months of interaction and then they finally don't want to commit. I met my ex today and got closure but i did finally get him to admit he didn't like me enough. Every single guy is like that. They just never like me. I wonder why? I mean I don't want to fall in love ever again, i have gone through enough only to learn no guy would ever want to be serious with me or im not their dream girl whatever. I just wonder what it could be about a girl that its like that? Im beautiful, intelligent, funny, easy going, feminine, down to earth etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• you just haven't met the right guy yet, that's why.

• I doubt its that..

• @lanternhill i totally wasn't thinking that

• haha really? ok I just realized it fit me + the age range.

What Guys Said 5

• Perhaps you go for the guys every other girl goes for, those guys are well fed, they don't have to go far to get a gf, so a girl is just another pussy for them. Try guys who show interest as much as you but don't know how to chat you up. perhaps they will appreciate what they get. There is a challenge for you

• Do you sleep around.

• No i would only sleep with someone im in a relationship with. So i have very little experience haha

• You sound cool. Keep looking. 🌹 a rose for luck in love.

• Thank you! So sweet :). I don't have the motivation to keep looking. Its like my gpa is too low to get into any university so why bother 😝

• Ayeee you're fantastic! Not because you use such beautiful words and phrases but because you convey something nicely. I don't know, like a calm breeze that is almost a saviour and protector. I know i sound dramatic and i never express such words for anyone. But today at this moment you have presented a slightly hardened and broken person the softness of compassion. Compassion is the best human trait, patience isn't the real virtue.. compassion is. You must be very well liked among your peers, i just thought I should share this with you:)

• I appreciate your kind words, but I am but a flower in the snow. 🌸

• Show me a pic and I'll let you know.

• Chill it isn't so bad being single. You probably just haven't met the one for you. Or you could really be shooting for guys out of your league. Tons of girls have these beliefs that they are gorgeous and we good looking guys are happy to take the sex and other benefits in exchange for humoring ms average.

• I am actually very good looking. I have been single my whole life, jts the pain from rejection that hurts

What Girls Said 3

• I guess they realize you two don't mesh together well, but it makes sense. And there is some guy who will want to be with you, but he has to be interested in you. I doubt any person who isn't interested truly wants to be in a relationship with someone UNLESS if they were getting something out of it that was too hard to pass up.

• I don'g know, they pursue chase and get close only to bail at the monent thhings get real. So yea.. i dont want to fall in love again since this always happens to me. But they basically don't want to stick around

• Oh no... lol.

If someone did that to me, I would think they were doing it on purpose. If I made some spontaneous plans for us to do something--which is me. I'm like that--I can understand being unable to make it a few times. But ALL the time? I would simply start to be disinterested in the person. I would then stop hanging around the person/cut off communications because they're not likely to be able to go out.

I don't really message people unless if I have something important to say so I don't see a problem with that and if they don't want to make any plans as of yet, I'll be the same way.

I mean, think it. If a guy makes some random plans with you and just because it was "late", you said you were busy? Continuously? Some people can dislike a person for that.

• Thats in the beginning phase because i have had guys try to see how far they can go with me. I think its ok to set some boundaries that im
      Comfortable with. But yes after the first month, things progress much more organically. We get in touch for dinners, late night walks, etc. so thats good. I dont think those things are a problemt hough, they are far more apparent if you know what i mean. They would leave much sooner in such cases, i think guys don't like something about me personally right? Something they notice after months.. im not sure, if a guy ever loved me.. it may have been easier to figure out

• Maybe you need to relax a bit. Over thinking?
    There is not a certain reason really. Sometimes we are not ready sometimes they are not. Only thing I know you should not push for such thing. Just relax and enjoy your time. Have fun a little.

• Yes i learned that lesson a few years back. You're really right. But after several years i am quite sure its me. Im easy going because i dont want to force anything but i think its fair ti ask at one point and the answer is no

• Yes you make a good point, they seem quite confident and have had amazing girlfriends. I think they just don't enjoy my company beyond a point or i don't know. They can't let go but they dont want me either

• Unconfident men does not like competition. You seem too good. They can not *win* As if there is a winning in love. Both should win, love is prize itself.
      Find someone who does not enter such a competition with you. Who sees you as a life partner, helper not some kind of a competitor. Be yourself. He will find you.

• Maybe you choose guys who won't commit?

• Nope, all good guys who are ready.. just dont like me. Its something about me thats utterly disgusting probably