Know what, screw it, I'm done with women?

I'm sick and tired of girls always ignoring me as if I'm something below them. I'm amazing, I'm fantastic, and I refuse to be ignored all the time. So, I'm don't with girls, every girl I know is a bitch anyway, so, yeah, I'm done.

Most Helpful Guy

• So a few women (probably a lot) have given you the cold shoulder, treated you badly, and don't recognize you.

Ok, I get that

Or maybe you're pissed because they just didn't open their legs for you.

>I'm amazing, I'm fantastic, and I refused to be ignored all the time

That tells me all I need to know: you're the exact opposite. You're not amazing, and you're not fantastic. And why should you care because some girls refuse to pay any attention to you?

Chances are you fell into the trap of pursuing the girls every guy is pursuing, and not going after the ones YOU find attractive.

I've been single my entire life, the one woman I actually cared about played me for a fool and left me to hang, but you don't see me with your bitter "woe is me, women suck" attitude.

Sack up, shut up, live your life, and you'll find her

• The ones I find attentive tend to be the ones other guys are pursuing, and, yeah, we do have similar interests, but, FUCK THAT THAT DUDE'S TALL!!! Yup, they're all the same, fuck em all, and, haha, well, kudos for you, unwilling to tell the world to go fuck itself like you deserve to. I get angry when stupid people ignore me because I'm inferior to no one, I'm not the rucking insect, they are.

• Oh I already told the world Fuck you several times. I called that girl out on her bullshit, never spoke to her again

So instead of being bitter because I can't get laid, I focused on school and my career.

Guess what? I studied abroad, worked abroad, in the final talks for a few jobs back home, even have funds saved for a new car.

Besides you're 18, you think you know everything when you don't. I'm turning 23 in may and I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of myself for being so stupid at 18

What Girls Said 12

• You're a little young to be writing women off. Wait until you go to college and you're around women not high school girls, also don't go into things like that with a chip on your shoulder, it's not good for you and it's not appealing to women, just so you know.

• Yeah well, 18 shitty years have made me pretty bitter.

• Can't help feeling bitter, even if I don't act angry or bitter in real life, you could not believe how much hatred there is in me.

• It's easy to become like that when you've been through a lot, trust me I know but at some point you have to move on and grow as a person for your own sake and choose how you look at life differently.

• "I'm amazing, I'm fantastic, and I refuse to be ignored all the time." Ahahah x) That's a good start for a happier life x)

• I'm done with women too, bruh.

• Whatever makes you happy dude.

• Ya know what would be a laugh, if every girl ignored this, get it?

• Ok, have fun with that lol

• Time to make some new friends!

• Fuck, I meant to say done.

• I'm amazing I'm fantastic.
    Some complex you have there.
    You think it may be your attitude?

• 2|1
  • You gonna switch teams?

• So if you're done with girls... does that mean you're into guys now? ;)

• The real question is why I relied

• I can't just decide to be gay, it doesn't work like that.

• True, it was more of a joke though ;)
      I agree with what others said... wait until college where you can date women, not girls. Or maybe just try someone who's not from your school?

• Find yourself a woman, not a girl...

• I'm in high school, lady.

• Then wait till college ~ I regret all the stupid relationships I got into in high school.

• Haha, whatever, at least you had relationships in high school, bet you went to your shitty prom too, not me, I'm a loser, I don't even have a date for the prom.

What Guys Said 14

• You are just butthurt from rejection. Unlike me, who became more and more confident everytime a girl rejected me. It's all about how you set your mindset and how you think about it. Two guys can go through the SAME exact situation, yet one of them will get stronger while the other will get weaker depending on how each person thinks. You obviously let those rejections put you down instead of the opposite happening. Hence why you are acting the way you are now.

Hope this helps you find out something about yourself. They say the most important discussions you ever have in your life are the discussions you have with yourself. Good luck

• Well, same story here. Got rejected so many times. Kinda gave up on love and then this girl approached me and we talked for months and had the most intimate talks (you know, the usual) and out of the cold she drops me. I was devastated at first.

Now I'm working on a huge project for this company which means that I'm earning quite a lot of money and life looks great again, now she wants me back. I'm loving this because now I know that she's just a gold digger or and not interested in me as a person.

Still single but all frustrations I ever got from failed loves I just put in working out.

Overall, her stringing me along with lies and never having the intention to have an relationship made me stronger than ever. 💪

• Do u actually walk up to, and talk to women...
    ...
    ...
    ... or do u longingly look at them from afar and disappointed because nothing is happening?

• I can't get ignored if I don't talk to them, now can I?

• I'm in high school, that limits things quite a bit for me

• High school sucks for dating because this method of "developing a stable of women" doesn't work.

Teenage girls tend to gossip too much.

If u want to "develop a stable of women", try to do so with girls at other schools, or with girls outside of school. Avoid multiple girls in the same grade, at the same school. ;-)

• You're never gonna get a girl with that mind set, the whole reason a girl likes someone is because they like you as a person. If you think, you're amazing, fantastic, or anything like that, then show them! Don't get mad if the girl isn't in to you, there are other ones out there. And if you give a girl your all and she still doesn't appreciate that, then you shouldn't feel bad about it, because she wasn't worth your time anyway. Now grow a pair, get out there, and stop beating yourself up when a girl doesn't feel the same way as you do, people have their own pefernces, yoiu can't MAKE anyone attracted to you.

• Yeah well, I'm sick of being stuck with the same stupid girls, all of whom I hate, who don't like me and never have, instead of getting to meet new people. I swear once I go to college I'll send a text to personally curse out every stupid asshole I know... or I'll do that on graduation day.

• Don't confuse rejecting you with ignoring you. And rejection is the norm.

I get that you're hurt, and that's an understandable emotion, but don't turn this hurt into anger at 3.5 billion people.

Aside from saying your amazing and fantastic, what are you doing to make yourself attractive to the opposite sex?

• No, you're not done. I almost went down that path, but then I realized that I was chasing after the wrong women. The women you're chasing after are the ones always depressed and crying about how they can't get a man in their late 30s.

• So should I date the fat ones or the ugly ones?

• No, you go out there and look for a woman that's attractive to you, not the woman everyone else is trying to go after.

• ok well first off you need to expand your circles if your in hs no offense to anyone reading this but some hs girls can be catty bitches sometimes, you just need to meet a wider range of people, i found that helpful personally, but if you really are done then thats fine 2. not a big deal.

• its okay dude guys are hot anyway ;) aha

• you are this now

http://i.imgur.com/Y5FOtoM.jpg

MGTOW

• so whats your question exactly? If i do recall, this is a Q/A site

• sadly its impossible to remove this desire

• You're probably one of those guys that will be popular with women in your mid to late-twenties. It happens

• Mmk, bye random guy.

• Less competition... JK. I'm a supreme alpha. There's no competition here... HOAHHHH!!
    #SoAlpha
    #GenticallySexy
    #DemGunzz

• Cause every single girl on the planet is a bitch... yeah :/ grow up. It's you not them

• Silence yourself, child, yeah, they're bitches, did I say everyone, no, I said everyone I know.

• Haha, I'm still older than you kid, and no way more of the world.

• By what? a few weeks maybe? I'll be 18 next week. Trust me.. I've been through way more than the average person. You on the other hand don't even know the difference between know and no