Girls which kind of man do you like?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/fashion-style/q1453010-which-kind-of-man-is-hotter

On this question, I saw a lot of girls voted for classy guys.
What if a guy has that bad boy/bad ass look but he's actually a nice and modest guy with a good educational background? Would you date him then?

Like Zac Efron, he's pretty good looking and used to have that cute girly face but he's not a jerk and all.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, it's good because I like leather jackets and motorcycles and all that but I wouldn't wanna date a jerk so if he's actually a nice, good guy, it's excellent.

• Is think a bad boy is really sexy but only if they have a good heart and are really sweet and kind :) if he's really rude and nasty then it's a massive turn off, I'm really into guys who are funny so a funny bad boy is my type Ahaha

• I really like this bad boy look. I think it's really sexy. Especially if he turns out to be a nice guy with a big heart

• Overall, I mostly go for a bit of a hipster look and more to skater/surfer look. You could call that bad boyish, but I don't like swagger...

• One who don't post their shirtless pics on SNS... Lol, jk.
    I keep my distance from guys who have that "bad boy" looks. :/ I just prefer well groomed men. In formal clothes

What Guys Said 2

• girls like men who is caring not bad ass who can't treat girls right

• they like men like me