Do girls really like funny guys?

I'm not good looking so that kills my confidence when trying to get to closer to girls, but I've heard that they like guys with a good sense of humor? Is that true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. I am (well used to be) frogging funny. I could make the entire party laugh. But got no girls man. I find goofy humour is friendshipzone humour. Witty banter humour is the fun ammo you need. Think Vince Vaughn in wedding crashes.

What Girls Said 13

• i like funny guys =]
    if it's forced we can tell tho. it's much more attractive if it's just effortless.

• I think most do. If you can make me laugh, you're more personable and I want to be around you.

BUT... for some women (like me), if you're not attractive, it still wouldn't work.

• Yes because somedays I have nothing to say so it best we laugh.

• It depends. Funny is great, but it can be obnoxious if you don't know how to dial it to the appropriate level for a situation. Humor is to a conversation as spice is to a dish; a nice sprinkle of humor enhances the conversation, but if you dump out the whole bottle, it overwhelms. Be lighthearted, but don't be a clown.

• Yes! But you have to look like you are not trying too hard though. Funny and natural. Can you please answer mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1472724-guy-keep-intensely-staring-me

• Making a girl laugh really is the key to her. So yeah, it is true.

• I love funny guys !!! They make me happy

• I find a guy being smart and funny really attractive I mean just because you're hot might make me interested for two seconds. But if you can make me laugh then that's always a bonus

• yes so so true. I love when a guy can make me laugh.. genuinely make me laugh lol not just stupid jokes

• If you have a good sense of humour I'll be attracted to you no matter what :)

• I love a guy who can genuinely make me laugh. It's sexy, and it's just so attractive that they can get me to smile without me faking it. It's really a plus, I feel like a girl subconsciously feels closer to a guy who can make her laugh

• There's been a couple of guys I've liked that aren't exactly the most handsome. Their defining feature (what attracted me to them)?; I loved their sense of humor

• I love guys who make me laugh. If they're funny I feel that I want to get closer to them and that usually ends up with me falling for him

What Guys Said 4

• Most folks like people with a sense of humor, I have the almost effortless ability to make people laugh with my dry wit, it just happens lol.

• If you can make a girl laugh, like legitimately laugh, not just that generic giggle shit. Then you got a WAY better chance with them

• I'm sure we do. Any guy that can make a girl laugh stands that much closer to having a chance with her.

• personally , 3 years ago , i tried adding girls on facebook , sending messages , i was ignored many times.
    after a while , i started doing vines , posting funny statuses , photos.
    those girls who ignored me simply stared adding me saying :
    you are really funny ! i just love your page , you always make me laugh...

conclusion : girls like funny guys.