I need everyone's help with this. A girl agreed to come over to my house for first "date, hangout". What does this mean?

So I met this girl on Facebook. Honestly we have not talk much. Just the typical stuff, what do you do for fun and what do you do for work. Well after she told me what she liked to do for fun I asked if she wanted to hang out and she said sure. I said do you want to come over and watch a movie. She says yeah we can do that. So of course I ask her is she is sure that she is comfortable coming over and she says yeah why not. So what does this mean? What is she down to do? Why did she agree to come over after talking briefly on Facebook?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're wondering if she wants sex, nobody knows that but her. Don't just assume that it's something she's ok with just because she's comfortable coming over. I think you should just wait and see, no expectations. Since all you've talked about is watching a movie, all you can expect is watching a movie. See if she makes a move. If she doesn't, don't do anything about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You better be careful, dude. If what you do for workakes a lot of money, she's probably casing the joint. Meet in a public place instead and keep your guard up.

• I don't make a ton of money. Hell there is nothing she could steal form my apartment and actually get money for.

• Heck no my guard won't be down. Serving in the military I learned to pay attention to detail.

• OK, good. I know you'll take the proper precautions.

What Girls Said 1

• It means she feels comfortable enough to come over to your place. As for what is she down to do, I have no clue.

What Guys Said 3

• Hangout and do just that. If you want to keep this girl around be respectful and polite. Do not pass go and collect $200

• She wants to get closer to you.

• she wants the d? thirsty much?