Do you prefer dating someone outside of your race/ethnicity or strictly your own ethnic group or it doesn't matter to you?

If you want to give me your answer, state your ethnicity and your preference (which ever ethnicity it is that you prefer or if you don't have preference at all) as your answer.

For example, I'm Hispanic/Latin American and it doesn't matter to me much about the woman's race. However, I lean slightly towards my own ethnic group of women since I have more in common with them. plus I don't think most women outside of my ethnic group would be interested in me anyway.

• Prefer someone within my race/ethnicity
  • Prefer somone outside of my race/ethnicity (your ethnic group preference)
  • Doesn't matter to me.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Prepare for the "white genocide" advocates to give a speech on race purity.

• Yes... I know! All of the "mud people" diluting their "white purity"...

• I understand that. I also think this whole "racial purity" thing is stupid. Besides, the KKK members (one of the White Supremacist groups in my country, the US) have treated even a few other white people bad back then like the Itallan immigrants because they don't look and act like "true whites" which is stupid. Last time I've check, whites either have a very diverse look or even have some degree of racial mixture in them going way back in ancient times.

• Yeah, exactly. It's amazing that there is actually people who believe in that shite and are able to live with themselves being that close-minded and ignorant. I hope this way of thinking doesn't catch on by the time white people become the minority.

What Girls Said 25

• I mean... it doesn't matter to me what race/ethnicity he is. It just so happens, due to the racial makeup of where I grew up, that I only dated white guys. And I'm going to marry the one I'm with now.

• I don't give a single fucky about the race :)

• Fuck race. I only care about the culture. Both out cultures have to be able to geht along. A black guy who grew up in the US would have a totally different culture than a black guy who grew up in Kenya. Same thing with Asian and white guys and latinos

• I'm white.

While I tend to date mainly white guys...

It isn't really something I care about. If we have a good dynamic and sexual chemistry, then we ride those waves while we can.

• I'm black and looks-wise tend to prefer men outside of my race, though I have seen some gorgeous men of my own race as well. Relationship wise, though, that crap doesn't matter to me at all, it's all about the person.

• I'm Nigerian, my boyfriend is Russian and Israeli.
    Due to my dads job I've been fortunate to live in different countries and travel the world!
    I've never been to a country where I didn't see attractive individuals, whether it be in Asia, Oceania, Africa, America or Europe.
    Race shouldn't matter. People can have their preferences though! :)

• I would... if I ever get the opportunity and of course like the dude.

• I'm black/part Cherokee and I do find guys my own race and white guys attractive but I don't care about race. I don't care who I end up with as long as he treats me right, is honest, respects me and don't play games.
    I've been in a interracial relationship before. :)

• It doesn't matter to me.

• I don't really care anyway, I'm okay with whatever. Oh I'm Asian/White to be specific.

• I'm Asian and I prefer someone outside my race because I disagree with the culture of my race where man is considered superior and it's so hard to achieve men and women equality in relationship. Also I have tattoos and in my race they considered it as disgrace.

• I don't care about his background, but if we are of different backgrounds, I do care that we are both aware that this affects our experiences of the world.

• I prefer to date people of the same nationality. I don't care about ethnicity.

• Prefer someone outside

• I'm cool with whatever

• I have almost zero attractian to other ethnicities, other than latino haha. It may be culture related as well, since a lot of times white people, black people, Asian people, arabic people and latino people have totally different cultures.

• I prefer whites or east Asians but open to others too.

• Me white and married to an Asian 🙈😍👌😂

• I'd date anyone from any race.

• Lebanese, German and Mexican. I prefer to date within.

• If they make you happy is all that matters

• I wouldn't call it a preference, but I can say that I'm more attracted to white guys.
    But there's not a special reason for that, I just like them.
    I'm black.

• Race:black
    Ethnic: African American

Doesn't matter to me as long as they are attractive to me.

• I date within my own race. I'll date any guy but I will not date a white guy
    I don't trust while people. They are arrogant, have superiority complexes, and they are boring

• I want to date and have only dates my own race which isn't white by the way

What Guys Said 14

• At this point, outside my ethnicity.. Because most girls in my ethnicity tend to be religious, and I don't want to deal with that (or at least their parents/family will).

I think its easier for me to date outside my ethnicity as its much less likely my in laws would try to assimilate to their religion.

• im white, i only date white, and much prefer blondes with blue eyes. i find it racially insensitive to date outside of my race. i find some women outside of my race attractive. there are black and Chinese and Vietnamese in my family so i mean we really are all one. im avoiding OTHER peoples BS mental programming. it really doesn't matter, human a nails human b = win... jealous haters suck

• I do it because it is said that in-breeding within the same gene pool can lead to genetic diseases.
    On the other hand, I think I am Slavo-phile. Ukrainian and Russian girls. I hear they are very tough people and endure hardship like no one else.
    I would date one if I ever get a chance

• Strictly middle eastern or a latina.

• White, and I only date white girls.

Group loyalty, ya know? You dance with your party.

• I prefer actually to date inside but as of lately i can't fight the feelings... there's just so many beautiful girls of all colors and i dont want to be so picky...

So im like 50/50

• I prefer to date within my race.

• I'm Indian and I would generally date women of my own race. It's not cause of the skin colour, but dating outside my race could lead to some cultural differences which might get in the way of our relationships in the long run.

• No bearing whatsoever

• Outside my race please and I can't wait to get downvoted by ugly white Devils

• Whites prefer their own or Asians, Hispanics usually prefer their own and Blacks and Asians usually prefer whites

• Doesn't matter to me as long as I have fun

• I don't give a fuck. I've been with girls my race, but I don't care.

• I like to venture outside of the box. That's why I love international travel... experiencing different cultures, etc.