How do 6th grade "couples" behave?

You see, my little sister has a crush on this boy. She likes him so much, and they are pretty old, in sixth grade. She is very mature, but she fell head over heels for this guy. And her crush 'asked her out' yesterday after school. She said that she'll think about it because she doesn't know what that would look like. but I have no idea how they act as a 'couple' I had no idea, neither did my mom, so here we are! Please answer asap

• She should say yes
  • She should say no
Thanks for all the answers,
Yes, I know him personally, his is kinda sporty and his mom is a kindergarten teacher at the school. he's really nice, at least she says so, but it's kind of freaky because one day she and home and said that her best friends 'boyfriend' had 'cheated on her' and all I could think was "wow, one day he loves you and the next he is sharing his cheezits with someone else"
And then her best friend broke up with this 'lying cheater' in 5th grade!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember when I was in year 6 there was gossip that went around for ages because apparently one of the couples in out year kissed for 10 seconds straight! I know, the horror! XD

What Guys Said 5

• She should say yes and maybe go eat an icecream or whatever. 6th grade means 12 year olds right? Thats how it is in Germany normally. Yeah just go eat icecream and do whatever after this. I played Soccer/football with her. Even tho she was my crush, we were still Kids and only can think about playing so we dont acted like a couple, we just did what buddies would do. going to the waterpark, playing football, eating icecream, playing playstation.. You know just whatevs

• The sixth graders I know who are in relationships are more sexual than I was when I turned 18 and could get away with anything. Consider that. I know a third grader who gave her crush a blowjob because she thought it was normal and he was in the fourth grade and pressuring her to have sex. What does that say to you?

• All the "relationships" I've had in 6th grade or below i dont even consider real relationships.
    This is how they all went:
    "Will you go out with me"
    "Sure"
    *Both too shy to talk to each other*
    *breaks up a week later*
    "Yeah he broke my heart"
    Lmao

• PFFFFFFT pretty old. honey, they are in primary school. they should be sharing crayons.

I think it depends on the boy if she should say yes or no. and would your parents let her go out on her own.

do you know this boy personally?

• Yep! I know that his mom is a teacher at the school (the program means 6th is still elementary school) and he is kind.

• k. in that case if ur parents are cool with it. go ahead

• They should stay friends for now. That's too young to be dating. The relationship will last about a month at most and ruin both of their friendship with each other.

What Girls Said 6

• When I was in 6th grade I dated a guy for six months. We decided to date. Then didn't talk for six months. Then we broke up.

But my siblings are in 8th grade and they say there's drugs and sex all over. Crack cocaine, apparently and some 7th grader got knocked up.

So it depends.

• My classmates in 6th grade were "dating" and nothing sexual happened, so I don't see any problem with it. @.@

• As long as he's not pressuring her or anything bad, it should be fine

• When I was in 6th grade it was just hand holding and shy kissing.
    I don't know about now though.

• totally normal.

• just tell her to hold hands if she wants to, and just ac like they're friends otherwise. it's not something serious; they don't need to get serious.

• Harmless. If she's really mature then it's fine. They will just be hanging out together, nothing big