He forgets to text goodnight?

Me and my boyfriend have been going out three months now. In the beginning, he would always call or just text goodnight. I don't really care if he calls me, all I want is just a simple "goodnight" when he is done texting.. But the last three nights he has made excuses. Like "my phone died" but he was active on Facebook hours after I texted him. I just let it go and said i would like a simple goodnight to end the conversation. But last night he didn't say goodnight again, and this morning he says "good morning babe." He is 20 and I'm 17, so he usually drinks with his friends during he time "he forgets." Am I being petty? Or is its happened three times now after I said I didn't like it.. Let me know thanks guys :)

Most Helpful Guy

• And you can't say goodnight to him?
    He doesn't always have to be the one to say it first.

• It is his turn to reply to the message. I know he can because he is active on Facebook, but he just "forgets".

What Guys Said 3

• Chill out! It's just 3 times. But if he keeps doing it you should get onto him about it. My ex girlfriend ALWAYS fell asleep before saying goodnight for two years straight no matter how many time I told her that it was annoying, so I get where you're coming from.

• it's hard to remember all woman.

• It was probably just a honest mistake and slipped his mind, why can't you say goodnight first though and then see what he responds?
    Also if you're 17 why does your profile say you're 20?

• I made this profile years ago and just now logged back on it. I was young so I probably thought I had to be a certain age to make it. And I would say goodnight but it is usually his turn to respond.. I don't like double texting.

What Girls Said 0