Would you ever date this overweight woman?

In my opinion, I definitely would still date her because despite being a little too overweight (not obese, there's a difference), she still has the beautiful face. I have a huge think for thick women. I'd say if she were to work out just to trim her body fat down just a tad bit and then slightly tone up her lower body (her thighs, butt, calves) while mainting their thick size, she'd be the near perfect woman for me.
Would you ever date this overweight woman?

• Yes
    40% (10)42% (16)41% (26)Vote
  • No
    60% (15)58% (22)59% (37)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No way, nope, never ever.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• She's cute. I consider her borderline obese and if I were a guy i would prefer a slimmer woman with a better shape but I might date her if she were otherwise perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen worse. She may be obese but so what she's still beautiful and I'm sure she has to her qualities to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not? But it depends on the girl!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to break this to you but I do think she's obese. She doesn't look healthy to me and you can already see that she has knee problems due her weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Medically she is obese

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• No I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah! She's hot!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol of course. Overweight does not mean a turn off

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. It's only be a problem for me if the woman was obese. There's a difference between overweight and obese.

• She is not bad, she has a cute face. She could lose some weight, yea I would go out with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beggars can't be choosers and I am certainly a beggar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yes. well, granted she has a great personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hot, I'm the type who like a little meat on my women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already tried in that range and I can tell you my friend, NO, in bed it's gross.

0|0
    0|0