Should I kiss him first?

I've been hanging out with this guy for a while and I know he likes me because his friend said so and my friend said and it's in the way he looks at me and how he calls me all the time and asks to do stuff. But we haven't kissed yet and I don't know if it's because he's shy or because his friends are there a lot when we hang so it's awkward to kiss in front of them for the first time. He's on vacation in Hawaii now for a week so it's givin us some space and time to think, but do guys not like it if a girl makes the first move? Because I don't know if he will. Should I do it when he gets back or just wait for him to do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I would wait for him to make the first move, because it sounds as though your relationship has not really progressed to that point yet. If he really likes you and wants to let you know, he will. Right now, it sounds like he is the type of guy who needs his space and sounds like the type of guy who would want to be the one to make the first move. He's taking his time with you to see if you like him enough to wait for him to make the first move. He also may be waiting to see if you will trust him enough to wait for him.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow that is so weird I just went through the same thing all my friends wanted me to kiss this girl. But I didn't want to because I didn't think it was the right time so about a week later I did and everything was perfect. Well for you if you wanna make the move its fine just make sure nobody is there to see because he will be the laughing stock at school. But you two should just like sit alone and talk about some stuff then look him in his eyes then get closer and closer then kinda bite your lip then look at his lip and just hope he gets closer and kiss you so I hoped it help good luck

• Go for it, I'm a shy guy at times and I need a girl to make the first move, some times I don't see the signs and I get left out.

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it. My guy friends are the ones who convinced me to go for my first kiss. They REALLY like it, especially when you do it spontaneously. I've made the mistake of being to nervous and missed out on a lot of potential kisses. If you are worried about the friends lead him around a corner and surprise him.

• A shy guy like that will definitely like it. Kiss him.