Why don't men want relationships anymore? why are men content with just asking their female friends for sex only?

I mean wtf I have had guy friends straight up ask me for sex as if I have casual sex like that which I do not.

I'm not desperate for a relationship but I love myself enough to know what I want and I'm not willing to be some guys fuck buddy just so I do not feel alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just not always worth it. A lot of women don't carry their weight in dating. Especially during the beginning.

You might find it distasteful but at least they were direct. They didn't mislead you into thinking they wanted a relationship. Men can't read minds and have no way of knowing if you are interested beyond going for it.

• Well I do not force a relationship on guys

• I don't understand what your point is?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because there content to just get there dicks wet

• Women are often the same way, yet get so wet, and don't want to do relationships, they just wanna fuck to take care of their horniness, its despicable

What Guys Said 20

• I think a lot of guys just do a cost benefit analysis and that's the end of it.

• Because they don't have to. Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free.
    It's free market, you women decreased your, well this term is not nice but fits the analogy, price so much that now you're complaining you're so cheap.

• Ha ha you just are bitter and sexist

• I do not sleep around

• I am bitter, i'm not gonna lie. But, seriously consider what i said, you'll see the point. If you don't know the general free market principles, watch a few videos and get acquianted, it should get you far enough.

You yourself may not sleep around, but there are enough women who do.

• Some male friends you have then... can't believe you still call em friends

• Because the environment permits them to be this way. Women now want casual sex as well and the men, of course, oblige.

• Got to love the #StopSlutShaming movement.

• @asker perhaps you don't but other women do. And so younger men, who more often than not care more about sex than relationships, flock to them. Eventually they grow to expect sex.

• @Roostah wtf does his opinion have to so with that, go away roach

• What? I want a relationship. It feels lonely without having a significant other to share your life with. I guess I'm just a boyfriend material kind of guy :[

• Hey, I'm waiting until I get married and most females would say that that's too long and traditional. Make up your mind!

• Probably because all they've had are relationships. And relationships can get boring or staggered

• Because sex feels good, and it's something most people do regardless of relationship status.

• Plenty do. I would love to be in a relationship with the right woman, but I don't know if I'm relationship material.

• Because some of us live in a deluded fantasy.

• Even if they get rejected 99% of the time it's that 1% that keeps them going.

• I'm not a fan of casual sex.

• Because what do guys get out a relationship? They give up a bunch of things for one but they don't seem to get much out of it other than sex which a lot can get without a relationship.

• We do. I know I do. But, the gals these days put way too much emphases on physical attraction. They go for more the best looking guys.

• Actually this trend is reversing with the woman wanting nsa sex and the man wanting commitment.

• Wow, you keep accusing guys of being bitter; about what? I had no interest in a relationship beyond sex until relatively recently.

• Because they keep finding the wrong girl and get Pissed when they are single by age 30 because they blame women when in the reality the guy is an asshole

• When I meet a guy the first thing I do not think about is marriage. The first thing I want is to get to know him because people are not always as they seem

• And if he's 22 he's probably just interested in sex, and will say what he thinks he needs to say to get it

• Because of the stressful life. But it is still wrong.

• there are many reasons why this is happening but mainly because women are not women any more

1) because there is no reason to get married now, what does a guy gain out of marriage that he cannot get out of marriage?, the only reason people got married was early on fear of enteral torture if they did not get married and no women would put out before marriage. for men there is only pain for marriage 2/3 end in divorce incited by 70% of women and then the guy get finically screwed and does not get to see the kids and also leads to higher chance of suicide.

2) the rise of hook up culture if I can gain sex cheaply or for free, why would he spent vast amounts to gain sex on taking you out to dinner. Cost benefit to reward.

3) the rise of the Femniza that basically want to be men and act like men, yuck they do not want true gender equity.

4) Men do not want to be your friend they are lying to you, waiting till you break up or become interested. its the male lizard brain they have a high sex drive otherwise we would not be here. They are all lying to you is biology accept it study it.

5) The rise of the world wide web and porn.

https://youtu.be/GDMwHC3H01k WATCH THIS VIDEO this explains a lot of what a guy is feeling either there willing to admit it. IT HARSH but simply the truth.

you need to study MGTOW and Feminist culture to see why this world is so messed up;

• I guess the rest of what women offer isn't worth it or we would want to.

• You are bitter because obviously you couldn't get into a healthy relationship before you hit your 30s :)

• Your point being? My bitterness did not materialize from nothing. It took a lot of bullshit from women to reach this point. I used to think women were amazing. After a lot of years of experiance I no longer respect you as a gender. Not something I like, but here we are.

• Go away

• "Women are gatekeepers of sex. Men are gatekeepers of commitment"

Modern women today give out sex freely out like tick tacks.

BRB girl hanged out with a guy and had a good time with him. I'm going to blow him at the end of night.

BRB girl gets random message from tinder dude who is hot and says "want to fuck". BRB girl is driving to his place or invites him to her place to spread her ass cheeks open.

so many no longer feel the need to go through the whole relationship, date, paying, white knighting to get what they ultimately want which is sex.

Also factor in the modern woman today literally offers nothing outside of sex because of princess mentality and the delusion that they are the prize and only concern themselves with what men can do for them. Why would any man waste his time pursuing a relationship?

• Modern women today is literally non-feminine, princess complex, entitled, stuck up most of time, looks at acts of kindness as some sort of manipulation, gold digging and hypergamous (no loyalty), factor in accelerating cheating and you literally just have a woman whose good for a quick fuck and chuck for next guy to enjoy.

• No they are not you are just bitter

• If you want to see the truth go to any male forum where male's talk among themselves and you'll see first hand that guys view most girls today as NOT relationship material. Also a question was posted her on "why do men not view women today as relationship material" Most men agreed and gave their opinion on it.

What Girls Said 0