Have you ever fell in love with someone who lives in another country?

And have you ever been in LDR (long distance relationship)?

@TheFlak36 I miss you...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• We're not really in a relationship, but we love each-other and we talk like a couple x'D :p
    He lives in New York and I live in Paris, so the time difference is very annoying, for example today he sent me a message but I was sleeping, and now that I woke up it's like 3 am there sigh :( ...

What Guys Said 14

• I have done the long distance thing before and yeah, it sucks. I think it was harder on her than it was on me because I was so focused on what I was doing and trying to not get killed that the time wasn't too bad for me.

• I have yes, honestly it was great while it lasted but the experience after it ended wasn't great.

• Yep it happened, celebrity crushes

• I've done it three times 😔 and none was successful 😢
    In the last one I had to fly over three states every five days just to make it last with her but I ended up being cheated on with some guy she met in college.

• hahaha thats so sweet! Yes it happened to me. It lasted long enough but had to end because of other reasons. Not the distance between us.

• ''By the way'' Jared... if in your warped opinion Im a racist because I love my people, my history and my ancestry and because I fight for the preservation of my people, like the girl posting this question, then I am glad you call me a racist. Do you think you can make me feel guilty? Then you chose the wrong person to mock. Try the race card on someone else. Your silencing tool of speech and thought oppression doesn't work on me. Go learn some words that you haven't heard from the system and maybe then we can speak in equal terms.

• Lol fuck this shit.

• Wow throughout this whole think I was going "D'aww" then I saw your last statement and I was like "Ok what the hell..."

• Eh... not really. I mean, I traveled to Australia once and met a very cute girl. But unfortunately we were only there for two weeks and I didn't get any contact info. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Otherwise, no.

• BIG mistake. Date someone that is available to you to actually have a face to face relationship with. Foolish.

• 14 and 25? wowsers

• I think i could easily crush on someone and LDR that way
    It could be fun

• Yes currently I am...

• No I haven't but would be willing to try. What about you?

• LDR's are hard but can work if the people meet often enough and communicate frequently.

Also, the dude you're missing is a pathetic racist. Were you involved with him?

What Girls Said 13

• It's all relative. What if you're in Helsinki, and he's in Tallinn? Or you're in Imatra and he's in Svetogorsk, 20 minutes away? LOL.

We had a year of LDR after we first met.
    I think EVERY couple should have at least a year of LDR. If your relationship doesn't work as a LDR, then your relationship isn't a relationship.

• HAVE YOU? I don't know... maybe? He live on another planet!

• I'm in love with someone who lives in another country ~ on another continent ~ at the moment. It sucks 😢

• I was in a long distance relationship for a year and a half. Im in Canada and he was in the US. I'm not sure if I was in love with him because we were never able to meet, but my feelings towards him were really strong and it felt like love. But then he found another girl where he lives and didn't even officially break up with me he just stopped talking to me that dirt bag. I haven't spoken to him in over a year.

• I have, but they either don't even know I exist or don't exist themselves :D

• I'm in love with a guy I met on here. Se are in an ldr. We've never met in person, but we call all the time

• Yes Arnold Schwarzenegger, i was living in Canada at the time, but i never try to contact him cause i knew he would have been accused of pedophilia and today i still can't contact him.

• Yea I have. Has happened twice, first time ended kinda badly and still isn't good between us. But I am currently with someone else ^_^

• Yes. I am in LDR with someone from Denmark and i am from Indonesia. I dont know is it real love or nothing but he is so kind to me and i miss him everyday. And wish oneday he will come in my country 😦😯

• No. I wouldn't even bother personally. I can deal with an hour between us maximum.

• Yes, I am currently in a LDR.

But, you're 14 and he's 25? That's just wrong. Not from you cause you're still underage and you wouldn't know much, but that man is 25 is he serious?
    Also, I saw that he's a racist prick too.

Be careful.

• yes <3
    i was so angry and cold and hurt and he put all the pieces back together and was so patient

• Yes i have.