How often should a girl text or call her boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're together, everyday. Small amount of effort to shoot a few words at him can mean a lot. A good morning and/or a good night text at the very least would be appropriate. Anything else after that would be up to personal preference.

Most Helpful Girl

• As often as they both feel comfortable with?

What Guys Said 4

• She can call whenever she wants. Whether I'm not busy to pick up the phone is another matter.

• I'd like to be texted at least every other day.

• I would like it to every day if it was me.

• every 15 minutes

What Girls Said 8

• Whenever she wants to. There are no rules. If she's thinking about him and wants to text him, she should.

• I like at least a good morning and good night but do not feel smothered by more texting. As long as I have the. owning and night, then I don't over think it. I follow his lead a lot for what he's comfortable with and if I have something to say I reach out and say it

• one or twice a day but he might not always text back.

• I tend to be in contact morning, around lunchtime, around dinner and then before bed. The conversations can be quick or quite long, no real rule to them.

• Like once in a blue moon! Haha

• Every relationship is different.
    You should know what is suitable in your own relationship.

• Because we are a couple , I wouldn't expect more than two days to go by without hearing from him.

• Text? I'd say a few times a day if you hang out/go on dates and see each other often. If not, then have a few conversations.
    Call? I'd say like a converstion on the phone like 1-2 a week xD

• I text my boyfriend every single day. He's in the military so he's currently stationed overseas so sometimes it'll just be a "Hey babe, I hope you have a good day at work." That's my way of showing him that he's on my mind. 😊