Would you date a social loser?

Let say your in high school/college. The person in question is of average looks, does well in school, and physically active. However, they are considered a "social loser". They have no real friends to hang out with, the only time they have conversation with people is via facebook, they eat with no one at lunch, they have no one to hang out with, they go to the movie theaters either alone or with a family member and they usually dress poorly or have no fashion sense.
Would you date a social loser ?The only time people talk to them in person or message them online is if they need them in some capacity but no one gives a fuck about them otherwise.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah i would, don't see why not.

You're dating THAT person, not their friends, insta followers, FB contacts etc.

What Guys Said 27

• Lol since I am almost precisely what you described, it would be hypocritical to not date someone like that xD

• Yeah I would. It's about the personality, who they are, not social worth.

• Yes. I don't care about that kind of stuff, as long as she's awesome and pretty.
    This poll proves that women still put a huge value on social status, despite what you hear around GAG... XD

• Sounds like a 'Diamond in the rough' to me. But I dunno I like the nerdy type.
    Not the 'weirdo type' but the actual nerdy type you just described.

They are cool to hang out with once you get to know most of them that it makes me wonder why they're 'loners' in the first place but hey, to each their own.

• Or perhaps they don't have time to deal with fake people and would rather focus on who they are. And yes, if the girl loved the outdoors and being highly intelligent then yes of course!

• I used to be an outcast, mostly by choice. I don't see how that makes me a 'loser'. Here's the thing about human relationships. There's no such thing as a confirmed win or loss. Having said that, I must say that no normal folk should try to date 'losers'. Voluntarily isolated people are extremely unempathetic and can be complete douchebags.

• I would and many guys would. That's something that usually only girls care about. Which is why way more guys answered the question than girls.

• at least i would try to make them a non loser... becz i have been there and i know how it feelss (though i am popular these days)

• yes i would date someone like them. because i know what its like to be in there shoes.

• hell naw!

• Yes, but it depends... WHY are they on their own though
    I've met some crazy unreasonable people, so

• That pretty much fits the description of my past year, and I was pretty content so if a girl also was this way, I would totally date her. Maybe be my only compatible match lol.

• sounds like me now I use too hangout with people all the time
    now im alone and I like it that way people cause issues

• yes i would love to date these kind of girls.

• i wouldn't have a problem with that really

• Yes I would. I prefer those girls to your popular social butterfly anyway.

• Well, I pretty much fit that description. So yes, I would.

• wew the poll results show that it's more important for men to not be social losers than for women.

• She'd probably be more interesting than all the fashionable, super cool girls.

• Well I'm a loser so I'd like to date someone equally as lame

• Im pretty much one of them myself would probably make it easier to relate to them

• You have cardio Features

• If I can connect with them, it doesn't really matter!

• I've been looking around for new friends since I moved to another city. Several people are nice and intelligent enough to qualify as acquaintances, but I didn't meet one I consider 'good enough' to be a real friend. I suppose one needs teen naiveté to make new real friends.

• i will never get a fashion sense for no woman. fuck women and their fashion.

• I fit your description pretty well, and I'd love to date a girl like this. In fact I'd prefer it, because I'm not used to hanging out with friends all the time, and if she does so, it could annoy me eventually. Thats why I'm searching a girlfriend who is also my best friend.

• Yeah though I'd prefer if she has other friends, not just me, otherwise she'll get too clingy and jealous

What Girls Said 9

• My boyfriend now is pretty much like that. He wears general tshirts and jeans/shorts, he doesn't have too many friends, and he's basically a hermit at college right now. But it's never bothered me.

• Yes, my kind, lol. why the term social loser though, lol.

• the guy in the pic is adorable! I'm sure he does just fine ;)

• Sounds like my husband and I HAHAHAHA

• They sound like ME. Of course I would date them. I'm also offended by your choice of words, but it's whatever...

• Well I'm pretty much a social loser and I managed to get a boyfriend so I'm pretty sure most people would.

• That is not being a social loser. They are just introverted and loners.

• Yup. We could be weird together then.

• If he and I got along, then sure. It doesn't matter how many (or any friends) the person has, since I don't know their situation. Maybe they are really introverted, they are new, etc. I don't know them. But if we get along great, he treats me well, and whatnot then yeah I'd date him.