Why do guys only want sex/hookups?

Like EVERY guy that talks to me or anything only wants to hookup with me, like I don't get why yeah people say I look "good" but I'm also really nice, caring, loyal, trust worthy, friendly, funny and stuff like that. Yet every guy only wants sex from me. Like o don't get it I see other girls getting into relationships and stuff because guys like them for them and when it comes to me it's the opposite, like I've literally never dated anyone because of that. by the way I do not hookup with guys, I always say no but then after that they ignore me. So why do guys only want sex from me? Like I literally give up on love and I think it's all fake and fairy tales and that it doesn't exist and never will, it's all just made up and idc anymore because win used to it. I'm talking about relationships love. But anyways what do you think?

And I'm also smart and independent and real and I don't expect guys to do things for me or buy me things or pay for dates because that's not fair and I could do it on my own. I'm also in college and have big career plans like having my own successful business and stuff
I've never had sex before by the way and never will with just anyone

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe your just gorgeous and has a banging ass body or just beautiful. But either way I'm going to be honest this is how almost all guys think. When you see a girl whose beautiful you're like damn I want to have sex with her. But after sex or actually getting to know you some guys actually like you more not saying you should have sex with these guys. There's also some guys when they see a beautiful girl like they feel it in there chest like I gotta have this girl in every way possible. So don't worry I know there's someone, at least one guy who'll be dripping saliva all over the place when he see's you. He'll have you so shocked believing in Disney movies and romantic movies that you think they were real you'll feel high and everything. Just be patient & remember to treat him as he treats you.

What Guys Said 9

• Well... the kind of guys who'd want a relationship, YOU probably aren't attracted to them. So yeah, it sucks I know. Usually guys who only want hookups, have this 'game' and exude a charm that guys looking for relationships can't.

• I'm honestly not judgmental at all but like no guy that has actually wanted a relationship has talked to me before

• The way I kill feelings for someone, is by distancing them with some lame excuses (which are believable to them), and wait until my feelings are completely dead before reestablishing contact with them.
      Yeah, in the future I'll take a risk and confess, if I fall for a friend again.

• Okay thanks I'll do that next time and yeah that's a good idea, who knows it might turn out good for you so it's worth the risk

• Well, in my case, i fall for my girl cause she listens to me whatever is on my mind and i can trust her with just anything.

• Perhaps you are associating with the wrong sort of man.
    My suggestion would be to make a list of the attributes of who would be your ideal man, then find out where such men congregated.
    Place yourself into the situation and go hunting.
    Then, there is also the Sexodus to consider.
    See:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwPFnvniA7w

• YOU are most likely going to the sterotypical places to hook up. PS confidence does not equal kindness.

• What places would that be and what places should I go to? And I'm kind (my friends and random strangers have said I am) lol

• you maybe kind but that doesn't mean you attract nice guys.

• because after they fuck you once... you're no longer new an interesting... but there's million of girls out there who are.

new pussy trumps good pussy.

• Well I never let them do that, and since I don't let them do that they'd just ignore me

• pretty much default behavior

• I'm not like. I love finding a gurl for who they are. Not just for sex. Hit me up

• If guys didn't pursue sex, the human race would be doomed

• It's not EVERY guy. But those that do probably are just looking for the lust that they need satisfied. They are looking for that great feeling when having sex.

• Some do and some do not. Allow a man to use you and he will use you. It really is that simple. Make a man work for it. A good man will like to wait and will like the chase.

• That's the thing tho I've never met a good man, probably never will and I never let a guy use me, but that's exactly why they'd just ignore me after

• Yeah that's true but every time I did believe I will that only failed and that hurt so that's why I'd rather just assume that I won't

• Well really believe or live a life of pain and misery. You truly can be happy being you and can change if you really want to.

What Girls Said 5

• ... not all guys only want sex/hookups. More like all the guys that you happen to talk to.

Try meeting people from a different group or who hang out in a different area.

• Its all they know!

• Yeah, everyone you meet. But not everyone who exist. Where do you meet them, on instagram, facebook, club? Honey you are going to wrong places. How do you dress? How do you act? Keep saying no, these immature boys only want you to please themselves. It's selfish. Don't ever be stupid. Continue being everythnig you say and imagine person you want for yourself. Now imagine person that person wants for himself. I am sure not some slutty chick. Keep saying no honey, tell them you can go for a walk. drink etc. and first be friends and when you see and meet them as a person you can decide about relationship. Be patient and work on yourself always. You will then attract person with simmilar traits.

• 0|1
  • It's in their nature