Guys- Have you ever cheated once and then never again?

Guys- have you ever cheated once on your ex gf/gf and then never again? Is it true that once a cheater is always a cheater?

Most Helpful Guy

• I cheated once , and learned my lesson.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do believe some people can cheat, become overwhelmed by guilt and regret it so much that they'll never cheat again, but if they've cheated once then that will always be their potential. Cheating is evidence they lack willpower and self-control over their desires and emotions.

I'd never forgive a betrayal , not even once. I'd never be in a relationship with a guy who's cheated in previous relationship either.

Trust is the foundation for ever relationship , so I wouldn't never be naive to place my trust in a cheater... no matter how remorseful they were. I have boundaries and I won't allow anyone to cross those.

Betrayal is extremely painful so I'd never give anyone the opportunity to hurt me that way again.

What Guys Said 4

• nope. I'm totally loyal. Hard to believe for some, but once I'm a girls SO, I am hers for good until something causes us to end things if that should happen.

• people cheat for various reasons. SO the statement once a cheater always a cheater is inaccurate. No I haven't cheated either

• No, I cheated once with her sister, then her cousin and her best friend. I wanted revenge. But since then (several years ago) I've been faithful to all my women, does that count? Lol.

• I've never cheated and would never cheat. However, I have been cheated twice in the past. That is true for the most part

What Girls Said 0