How to invite my boyfriend to spend the night?

We've been dating for nearly two months now and I would like him to stay the night. He's living with his parents at the moment which I believe may be a factor in him not pushing sex yet as he's got nowhere to invite me to. If that makes sense? He's not religious and we're both adults. I also don't want to ruin a good thing by being too forward or moving too fast. How would you go about this? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe try to make it fun and see if he bites. He may be insecure about sleeping somewhere else and what his parents will think.

Call him up and tell him Friday is pajama party night. then talk it out...

maybe make it a late nighter first then build to a sleep over? Depends on how shy he is...

or just be direct... hey, sleep over my place this Friday, it will be fun...

Most Helpful Girl

• Living situations do play a role in people's sex lives and it could be why he hasn't suggested it. If I were you I'd just straight up ask him if he'd like to spend the night and then it's up to him. I mean, 2 months is enough time for you two to could have established a sort of connection and some level of trust/comfort. He should be able to answer you with ease.

What Guys Said 2

• Give the young fellow a call.

• Only 2 months hmm if your will to risk it the yes, but I would wait a little longer...

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think any guy would complain about this lol. And again, even if he sleeps over you guys don't have to have sex, so this is very open ended. Just ask. Literally go "hey babe, I'd like you to sleep over tonight at my place, what do you think?"

• say how do you feel about spending the night at my place? He answers and then you know

• Just ask him if he'd like to spend the night, two months isn't fast at all.