Would you date a guy with a bad temper?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... if I had a choice, between this, and one of those boring-ass "one mood all the time" guys? Oh hell yes I'd take the bad temper, in a hot second.

I am... ahem, *passionate*.
    I LOVE a good screaming match. I can get *off* on the kind of escalation that leaves both parties emotionally exhausted.
    I'm also really, really, REALLY good at controlling and manipulating that kind of male anger, until I'm completely in control of the emotional vibe of the whole situation -- without the man even knowing it's happening, until everything is in my hands.
    This is practically sport, for me. It starts out as "him losing his temper", I turn it into seduction, and... let's just say, I make him put all that physical energy to GOOD use.
    #fuckyeah
    <3

I mean... BOREDOM is for me, what celibacy is for most guys.
    It's fucking kryptonite. I'd do ANYTHING to avoid it.

Some people accept boredom as an inevitable side effect of "stability". Some even PREFER it.
    Some just slowly wither away from it, and can't bring themselves to rock the boat.

And... some of us will just blow the fuck up. Right in yr face.

If I get that back from a guy, I know EXACTLY what to do with it.

__

On the other hand...

There's a bad temper, and there's a bad temper.

One thing I will NEVER stand for, is if a man lashes out at children, elderly or sick people, or animals. If his "bad temper" leads him to harm innocents, then, nope, I'm out of there. That's not a MAN... that's a little boy, throwing a tantrum.
    I don't want an adult child.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• I do and its not rainbows/sunshine
    But no one else could handle my hot potato like I do!
    I actually think I was attracted to him for his passion - he is competitive, professional soccer player and sexually aggressive.
    The side effect of this is a short fuse and sensitivity.
    I want us to grow together and let peace overcome the arguments as we are both fiery.
    He no longer gets me worked up as I meditate and think its silly.

• I have Many times in my own Dating and Mating Career... It never works out, @johnnywoods.
    Good luck and Good question. xx

• Yes, if he can keep it under control

• depends on how his temper manifests. if he turns it into passion then hell ya but if it turns into abusive shit hell naw.

• Hell naw!

• I value my life too much.

• I don't know why but sometimes I am attracted to the complex people, usually most of them have bad temper, but I would avoid dating one.

• no wayy
    my dad has a terrible temper. I ain t doing the same mistake

• I was married to a man for 22 years with a bad temper. I dont recommend it.

• I am a girl with a bad temper who is a MAGNET for guys with bad tempers.

I have dated soo many that I just can't do it any more... I don't have the energy.
    Vote B = NO

• nope! he'll eventually practice it on me, no thank you!

• That would be masochism, hell no

• Fuck no

• No, one day his bad temper could be directed toward me, and I don't want to be beaten up.

• No thanks

• Been there and done that. Not ever again.

• Biggest turn off.

• If I knew about it beforehand, no. That's just a dangerous situation to be in.

• No.
    Filler

• I don't know.

• Never. It would become a toxic relationship, because I'm too asssertive to put up with a guy being bad tempered with me. We wouldn't get on at all. I'm not an aggresive person, but I would react to his temper. We'd argue all of the time.

• I did and I won't do it again.

• I kinda was.

• Didn't take much to irritate him though, so it didn't last long.

What Guys Said 4