If you HAD to say, who do you prefer dating; Black Men/Women or Latino Men/Women?

Now obviously most people have a preference for their own race and interracial relationships are a bit uncommon. And i know the girls here like to point out the obvious that this is a racial subject. It should go without saying that of course race isn't that important nor should it matter. I'm not asking you to make a commitment. I'm just asking which appeals to you just A LITTLE more culturally / physically if you HAD to choose between Blacks and Latinos.

You can still slightly prefer Latinos / Latinas but still end up dating and even marrying a Black Man or Woman and vice versa.

• Latino Men / WomenIf you HAD to say, who do you prefer dating; Black Men/Women or Latino Men/Women?
  • Black Men / WomenIf you HAD to say, who do you prefer dating; Black Men/Women or Latino Men/Women?

Most Helpful Guy

• Latinas... i'm not into black chicks. only black chick i can go for is diamond jackson. my racial preference is a mix of Italian, Japanese, and Brazilian or some other south American country, preferably one of the Portuguese speaking ones. there are some absolutely FINE ass ladies with that kind of mix. some got some german or french thrown in there too. tasty tasty treats.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Latino/Hispanics in general have better looking men..
    Im a white girl and i find many mestizos latinos cute.. But never dated one :-(

What are mestizos latinos? I heard this term before but i dont know what it is exactly.

Im not sure, Latinos/Hispanics/mestizos, i think of them to be Mexicans predominantly, but i think mestizos can be anywhere from Brazil to south America

What Guys Said 24

• I reject all racist sterotyping Only racists would prejudge people based o race.

NO I adit I'm a 'yellow fever' guy, but that doesn't mean I'd automatically prefer ANY Asian girl over ANY Latina.. y wife who is Venezuelan and also part African, girt not like me saying that!

• I have no preference between the two, it's whoever has a personality and type of character that I connect with.

What I wanted to say!.. I just care about the understanding and spark

@Nik1hil Yeah pretty much, I mean don't get me wrong skin color can be nice sometimes, but generally that's not what makes a good partner.

• I prefer to date someone I'm attracted to. This does not involve race for me. It involves who I can be comfortable with and who can be comfortable with myself. My only hope is that they are a sensual as I am.

Dude then shut up, i asked this question for the sake of it and i even pointed out exactly what you said, race doesn't matter.

Ok, I guess I hit a nerve.
      Anyways, to answer your question, I guess I would lean more toward Latino. I find Latin women very sensual and attractive. Also, I like the Latin culture. Very strong minded and they like to dance and have fun a lot. Been to Mexico many times on trips and that and have had Mexican girls/guys as home stays staying at my place to learn English while here in Canada. I find them very nice and polite and fun to hang with for the most part. They're always trying to get me drunk on Tequila and just easy to talk to usually for me. But the women, so sensual and hot! Same with (not really Latin but) Brazilian women. Maybe because Blacks and Latins have a sort of shared history of tough times, that we can relate to one another.

• I've seen some latino women that look amazing and I like what I see as their family values and how they carry themselves, but haven't dated one yet. I voted latino.
    have dated a black girl and she was awsome.

• I prefer African/Caribbean black, not American ones - culturally certainly and often physically since they tend not to intentionally go for the fat ass, huge tits and fake eyebrow look.

shutup you love that fatass xD

@Afrochick 😂😂😂 ewww. Srs tho you guys go from one of the most attractive (Jourdan dunn 😍) to rock bottom the moment you go all Nicki Minaj.

• Don't care. Either or. I don't consider shit like that when I like someone.

• I don't exactly get the point of this.

She wants us to chose a non-white so that we are open to the idea.

@Jersey2 wtf i just said of course people will prefer to stay within their own race. And white people are the most desirable.

• Latinas are more my preference now

• I don't really have a preference when it comes do that I'll date any race.

• Well, I'm a fan of Latin cuisines and even if she didn't cook, someone in her family surely does.

• I just think that every body has their preference but there is nothing wrong with exploring outside your race for various reasons cause some of us was taught to only date your own race I disagree with that cause you may find happiness with another race when you have been unhappy dealing with your own race sometimes a change is good

• I'm dating a Latina, so there's the answer there

• Latino Women.
    There's definitely a type of energy around them that is so je ne sais quoi.

• I gotta learn Spanish

• Latin women by miles.

• I'll take the Latina. Closer to human.

• What if the latino is black?

• if i have to choose one of them i choose latin easily but i won't like latins that much.

• Latino

• id probably go for latino women, but black women are fine too

• So far I would say Latina

• I tend to choose, I would say Latinas. How about you?

Hey! I just noticed you had a Beatles shirt on in your profile pic. Message me if you get the chance, you seem cool

• Why can't I choose white girl?😣

• Not at all attracted to Black women or Latinas.

What Girls Said 12

• I'd date a black guy because I'm latina myself, living in a country with almost no black people, so dating one seems more appealing and exciting to me :) also I find them very attractive!

• Latinos are waay hotter <3

• I prefer Hispanic because I'm part Latina and I like the way Hispanic men look and I love the accent lol. But I'm currently dating a black man and somehow he's completely taken every single thing I used to like in a man and became the new version of the most wonderful guy. Lol if that makes any sense at all

• Maybe black? I don't know really.
    I haven't met many Latino men.

• In my book Latinos are # 1 and always will be but I like the white looking ones and tan color ones and black ones. So to be honest all the colors are hot Dominican man are my favorite.

• I don't care about the colour, I care about the character.

• Black Latinos are great. Our two cultures intertwine, so it really doesn't matter.

• None because my boyfriend is Portuguese. :D

Portuguese could be considered hispanic / latino tho. A lot of Mexicans have Portuguese in them.

I dont think that you are even average, you're a bit ugly but congrats if your boyfriend is hot.. Not many hot guys with ugly girls

and your a cunt thats bitter, anything else? Well bad news for you that I am dating a hot dude.

• latino because of cultural similarity

• You do realize that there are black latino

I keep forgetting there's east coast hispanics my mistake. I'm in the westcoast and i'm used to hearing about the indo / Spanish and not the islander / Spanish.

• Latinos can be black so

Yeah i should've said non-black latinos or added black latinos to the black choice since Latinos are killing blacks in the polls

I didn't vote but that's... Interesting.

• Latino <3 <3
    Mexican light skin..
    Or cute mestizo.. I've seen a lot cute cute