Asian men or black men? Who is more attractive/ or a better choice for you fine wemon to date?

Apparently Asians men and black men were the least desired by wemon in a vast media experiment test that stretched from 2009 to 2014 to see who wemon go for. Although little numbers changed ranks stayed the same..
1st in place went to white men
2nd went to latino/Hispanics
Then came in Asian men and blacks but it was pretty close and it is why i want to know from you beautiful people..Asian men or black men? Who is more attractive/ or a better choice for you fine wemon to date?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm mixed with East Asian,(not half though) Asian men are still considered least desired? You must watched too much propaganda in the last century. lol

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 16

• I prefer black guys but I have open my perspective and when you look better you can find attractive people in any race. I think I like white men most cause I'm white and am attracted to familiar. Black guys I like cause I'm mostly attracted to their personality, not to generalize but they can be much more energetic, upbeat and open than other races. Asian guys are least attractive to me cause Asians in general are much more petit kind of race and what attractes me is guys built, muscles and height. But there are many good looking Asian guys too.

• More and more white guys in the UK are rejecting white women in favour of Asians.

White women in the UK are not considered desirable by white men in the UK. White men prefer mixed race women and Asian women in the UK.

• @ForeverAloneBrah well I think then you are excpetion, I think most people go to their race but I think sure some people should give more chance to other race
      If you say you hate white race I don't think I can see what exactly that means cause there are many types of white people if we look nations, like scandinavian people or italians - like totaly different to put them in one box

• I never used word hate, I said I don't like white women. I am fine with white men.

• The least attractive? Not to me. Black guys are so 😋😛😝😜😘👌#Basically

• What is your 2nd choice of preference?

• Hispanic guys

• I would rather date an Asian guy preferably south Korean

• Lol it's women, not wemon
    And no, there's attractive people in all races/ethnicities and personally I don't find the average person attractive in either.

• Well judging from this pic I'd go with the Asian man. I have seen this type of face in my country but not with that body though 😐

• Neither... Middle eastern men... Arabs specifically Jordanian 😍

• Lol agreed Jordanian men are like on of the Hottest I've seen in my life xD

• Both can be very hot like these pictures ( but I hate it when pose like the Asian dude )

• While I'm sure both have their qualities, I am more attracted to black men.

• I think the study considered Indian-Asian men the least attractive, and not East Asian men.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

It's a good video... and Indian Asian fall into the South Asian category - they were the lowest.

• No not latino aren't at the bottom... I said East Asian were which are the Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai, etc

• Also I think social media is a highly skewed platform. Anyone that has a handsome face, hot body with abs is considered to be the most attractive, however in real life only models have those looks, and the real life picture shows the opposite.

• Black guys but that's just me.

• What would be your 2nd choice?

• You only gave 2 options you dummy.

• Clearly i mentioned
      White
      Hispanics
      Blacks & Asian

• I like em both but am a little more attracted to hot Asian men.

• I love black man. They're so beautiful and sexy at the same time.

• What would be your 2nd choice?

• Latinos Asians and whitey tighty..
    Shut up with these questions

• black men

• I always hear this shit but can't believe it. Everybody I know likes them. They probably made ugly choices for their tests, can't think of how else they come up with this stuff.

• Depends on preference of the individual

What Guys Said 2

• with that muscles even a potato can be attractive

• You have to post pictures of some pure black men and Asian men