Would you rather be an a**hole who gets girls or a nice guy who is alone?

Lets face it. Teen and early 20 Girls love assholes and assholes always get first chance at a girl. The majority if us are nice guys who get asshole leftovers or are alone.

But let's not give up hope. Nice guys can turn asshole when they finally get a chance at dating a girl. The girl is used goods and you can now be an asshole all you want. You can shed the nice guy label forever.

I was a nice guy late bloomer who turned asshole at 18 after I finally got a chance to date used girls. I'm satisfied.

Would you rather be an asshole who gets to date girls? Or would you rather be the nice guy who is alone?

• Asshole who gets to date girls.
  • Nice guy who is alone and friendzoned.
3mo The poll is revealing the truth.
2mo Why are the guys now 60% vs 40%?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice guys who spend their time bitching about pussy they're not getting and shift the blame onto the 'assholes' or girls who didn't pity fuck them, are not legit nice-guys, though?

Oh come on. Assholes get your chemistry going and you know it.

no, as much as you'd like to believe that you're failing to get female attention because the girls are delusional... that's not how it is in reality.

Nice guys who aren't nice aren't nice guys. So obviously, they're not the ones being talked about here.

Most Helpful Guy

• At this point I would want to be the asshole who gets action. I will not describe myself as a "nice guy" because that term now carries negative associations with it, despite the well intended meaning. But I would call myself a well mannered and considerate person. But that hasn't gotten me anywhere.

That's what I felt back then.

How did you turn around?

I bloomed late and stopped being shy and started asking girls to hang out with me when girls started talking to me. Then I would be nice if they were a virgin. And an asshole if they were not a virgin.

What Girls Said 11

• If you know how to conduct yourself and walk the line of nice and flirty - you'll have no problems with this.
    I choose nice and alone. At least I'd be at peace with myself. And there's nothing better than being able to say you're pleased with who you are.

• I can confidently say that my current and my ex boyfriend's are/were not assholes. I wouldn't touch a guy who's an asshole with a 50ft pole. And I'm sure a lot of other women in their teens and early twenties would agree with me. Please stop generalising.

• Lol my boyfriend is one of the sweetest and kindest guys I've ever known in my life. Just stop.

• You (and all the other guys who think like OP) are the type of "nice guys" who would be players and cheaters if they weren't to look like a sack of potatoes, so pathetic. *rolling eyes*

• Why do you even care what teen girls go after? You're 35.

I don't like assholes, nor whiny self proclaimed pseudo nice guys, nor grown men who date kids.

Age is just a number after all.

I'm not concerned with dating younger girls. I'm just trying to spread the gospel that nice guys need to turn bad and use non virgin girls and treat non virgin girls bad.

• I don't want to date a "Nice Guy"

• Lol so many bitter men here.

• Nice guy cause eventually they'll come running to me after the asshole is done with them... bazingaa!

• I dont want an asshole.. was married to one for 22 years. I have a nice guy now.

Why didn't you pick the nice guy from the start and not waste 22 years? Why did you pick an asshole? Why do you think you deserve a nice guy?

Being 18 when you met the asshole is terrible excuse. You should have known better.

You didn't read a single thing I said. You are a lost cause...

• I'm a teenager, will I purposely put myself into a relationship with someone who is careless, egoistic, and rude? No.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 26

• I'm already an asshole that has nice guys tendencies so I rather just be myself.

• Your poll doesn't contain all the options. I am a nice guy, I have dated many women, and I have rarely been friend-zoned. The problem with your question is that you don't define what it means to be a "nice guy" and there are several different meanings.

• opted for B. luckily i'm nice guy who isn't alone

How late in life did you meet this girl? Assholes get them young. Nice guys get them used and older.

well outside of getting a virgin aren't all people used

Yes yes and yes

• I've been friendzoned and have been alone since forever, but I'm not going to drop being a nice guy as that's who I am. I'm just going to continue to work on improving myself until I meet someone who appreciates a nice guy.

• I'm humbled by the number of men who would remain celibate in order to preserve their humanity.

I'm not amongst their ranks, but I am humbled by them.

• I dunno... but I get get ladies so... wait... OH GLOB... I might be an ASSHOLE! :o
    imagesoffunny.com/.../...ked-cat-GIF-animation.gif
    Lol I dunno, women like confidence... but the ones who like assholes stay FAR AWAY FROM THEM, they are damaged goods.

• I am the nice guy with no girlfriend, but I don't mind at all. Mostly because, I know this will sound like a cliche, I have some principles I want to respect. And being nice is one of them. Don't think of nice like the weak guy who has nothing to say, nice like I treat people with respect, and I specially hate mocking, it shows a person weakness.

• On one hand, I would want to be an asshole to get girls. After all, then I get sex, affection, and intimacy.

But, on the other hand, then I'd have to deal with women, whom I've learned are fundamentally disgusting, manipulative, passive aggressive, and selfish by nature (at least the women I know).

However, being an asshole is satisfying, or at least being assertive and aggressive towards women and cucked men is. So, I'd probably pick a.

• I'd rather get ladies and be an "asshole". Every masculine man is a occasional to moderate asshole at times, part of being a man.

If a guy is NEVER an asshole, his testosterone may be low.

• I can't deny that sometimes I think that assholes do get girls but you gotta look through the lines, what do assholes usually have? Confidence. A nice guy can get a girl with confidence so you can't blame women for your lack of relationships. I wouldn't wanna date a girl who are into assholes anyways including myself. Rather take a girl who's into me as a person so I don't have to pretend.

• Well, being nice isn't an option sometimes If you just get rejected all the time there is still a solution to get a girl,...

• What's funny is how many critical comments from women... who have slept with utter assholes or have one as a fuckbuddy now.

• The guys on here that say "nice guys never get the girl" come off as friends with how they approach girls. You can be nice but you have to have a backbone and not be a complete pushover. Girls don't want the guy pussy footing around trying to be their friend then try and date thst dude. They want a guy who knows what he's after. Also everyone loves the chase whether we like to admit it or not.

• I'm fairly nice (at least I like to think so) and don't have a problem finding dates. Maybe you're talking to the wrong type of women. Find someone who has common interests.

• Nice guy who gets a girl. I believe in the power of love.

• I was a so called "nice guy", I've been a "asshole" for over 2-3 years now and it works.

• I'd rather just be myself then be either of those things, as I get women just fine the way I am.

• Just shows its the girls fault for creating assholes because that's what seems to work

• You know what you can be nice and still get girls SHOCKER I know

• i want to be a nice guy who is alone and friendzoned but not be a whiny cunt. Like have good looks, confidence, a good job etc everything but be a nice guy, thats what my goal is

• Those who claim to be nice guys are just butthurt and not actually nice.

• I don't want to force myself in relationship.

• nice guys finish last.

• Proud to be the asshole as that's the real me.

Nothing pisses me off more than being fake or fake people.

• I have noticed that assholes apparently have a higher volume of dates... It's just a fact...

• girls who like assholes, are girls who think they deserve that kind of treatment. the guy, nor the girl, have matured yet