If you dated someone but it didn't work out would you unfriend him on fb?

I just noticed that a guy I ve seen before unfriended me on fb :/
dunno why it sort off upset me hah XD
oh well

What Guys Said 26

• I did that once... probably shouldn't have done it since she was a good girl, but after I broke up, I thought it would be good to just delete her and forget about her.
    But also a big reason is that I don't trust girls when I break up with them, so I don't want them having my FB... just in case xD

• Depends on what you mean by dated? and how it ended. I've gone on dates with friends that it just didn't seem like there was that romantic spark. Some we just remand friends.. others became Fwbs since the sexual attraction was still there. The times were only one of us were in love... it ended and we stopped talking/seeing each other.

• what use would u have for each other? i think its kinda weird that they want to be kept around... im finding this more and more common. i won't "fight" with the chick over this unless they did something to actually piss me off though. but in general i would unfriend them if i had my way.

• 28d

I just think people can usually stay in good terms if nthng really bad happened.
      at least like acquaintances, it s never a bad thing.

• 27d

honestly, im like a chick, if im having sex with u i probably bonded to u. i dont want to see ur face again because its just going to remind me of u... which i dont want. and also the more we are around each other even online the more the whole emails go back and forth about ooo what are u up to. ooo can i come over? and its like are we still going out? wtf is going on here? im totally lost here. its just way the hell easier to cut the string and get rid of her. best way to heal as well.

• Some people just believe in cutting all contact to avoid complications - Don't take it personally - It just sounds like a guy protecting himself from his own feelings for you.

• That is what I have done thus far. I see no reason to have them in my friends list. Especially if that means I'll have to continuously see what they post.

• Why would you want the dead corpse of a failed relationship stinkup your friends list and remind you of the failure you were at that moment of your life every single day? I personally prefer to move on and travel light.

• huh i do tend to throw out the trash but my girls are a little different then well.. Shit you know me i throw them out anyhow but ya he's a dick =P

• 28d

you unfriended me too :p

• 28d

haha you know i love ya sis

• 28d

back at ya boyo ^.^

• It depends... On how I feel about her. If I can't get over her and seeing her in fb makes me feel shit then I'd consider doing it

• Hahah you're funny with these stories lol
    I guess yes and no. Usually friend status is always nice but sometimes you just wanna get away from all that. So just moving on I guess. What that the guy u got jiggy with lol

Just kidding 🤓😛

• My most recent ex broke it off with me and unfriended me on Facebook like a week later. I wasn't going to unfriend her because Facebook exes are not something I give a crap about.

• Depends how it ended. I'm actually still friends with people I've dated or almost dated and I don't think much of it.

Ironically a girl I dated fucked me over big time and she ended up being the one unfriending me from social media.

• Yes I would.

But I'm not lame enough to have a fb anyhow.

• 28d

lol why is it lame?
      too old for that?

• 27d

What do you mean?

• 27d

I asked you why I should stay fb friends with someone who I dated and then stopped.

• Why would I unfriend someone because we were together? Seems a bit immature.

• Not unlesss they hurt me
    I only remove friends that have hurt me or betrayed me

I added my ex back, because her mom made me lol. I love her Mom <3

• 28d

I didn t hurt him XD
      he most probs didn t the use to have me there anymore haha

• 28d

hah thanks ^^

• 28d

but I really don t think I hurt him

• No I wouldn't do that lol

• i dont think i'll unfriend them

• Not unless your in your feelings haha

• Its childish.

• No. But why did he unfriend you? You are such a sweet girl. He could have treated you as a friend.

• 28d

Thanks ^^
      Dunno lol

• 28d

ha wlc? XD

• If they hurt me yea but other wise not likely

• Yeah I would...

• No probably not. :p. They did obviously be friends. ;p. A very important role somewhat. ;).

• No I can't see the correlation. We were friends before so why can't we coexist after

• Depends how it went that it didn't work out, maybe :P

• It seems petty, plus 99% of my Facebook friends are people I don't give a f#^k about anyway.

• Yes I would

What Girls Said 16

• depends on why it didn't work out.

if we dated but mutually ended it or decided to just be friends, that's fine and i will keep the person on fb.

if we dated and it ended badly (ie you cheated on me), you will be blocked and deleted immediately.

• Yes.

"Out of sight, out of mind".

• 27d

youch
      by the way what s up with those sexy pics :P
      I m not complaining though but you re looking great bb ;)

• 27d

One day, I just felt like it. 😁😁 & Thank you. You're just as stunning 😚

• 27d

ty :)

• No, but some people would rather not keep in touch. Life goes on :)

• Hmm I've done that on a few occasions. When my last ex broke up with me I couldn't stop fb stalking him so I deleted him as a friend. I was never going to see him again so it didn't really matter.

With tinder/bumble i do it because I don't like being friends with people I'm not actually friends with. Recently I deleted like 600 people that I don't talk to anymore.

• 28d

Damm how many friends do you have?

• 28d

Damn woman you re social pr

• 28d

Nah my middle school and high school were just huge. Then I played competitive sports and then college. It all starts to add up haha

• Yeah I delete them off everything even if we end on good terms. One reason to have them there as they are not your friend.

• He is immature :/

• If we didn't continue to talk afterwards, yes, I would, but I'm also the type of person to unfriend anyone who never talks to me on Facebook. Ive' had a Facebook for ten years and only have like 185 friend because I unfriend so many people lol.

• Depends if you wanted him as a friend

• Depends on how it ended.

• Depends. If they either shove it in my face that they have someone new, or keep trying to get me back I block.

• If it ended badly, yeah lol

• i did that after a long-term relationship ended
    but just dating... no
    too lazy for that

• Some people just want to forget about the past. Once they end it, it's over for u

• I don't have Facebook but if I did I would only do it if things ended badly.

• Lol people are so immature. I wouldn't do that.

• Yeah I would unfriend him