I kissed a guy who wasn't my boyfriend. I should tell him, right?

So far, I've been with my boyfriend for about a month and some weeks, and I enjoy being with him. But I realized he's sort of scared to touch me; I guess he's nervous about what I would think if he would start feeling me up or something, even though I said it would be alright, but whatever.

As soon as I had a boyfriend, this other guy I used to like started showing interest in me.He's been coming over to my house the past two days, since I've been helping him study for French exams. He's been jokingly saying that he could steal me away from my boyfriend for himself, and that he might try to. And it's like he kept tempting me with things my boyfriend doesn't do, like rubbing my legs and arms, touching my face, etc. I don't like him, but I guess I'm just sexually attracted to him.

Anyway, he was about to leave and we hugged, and when he was about to turn and go out the door, I reached out for his face and kissed him...

Earlier today I was talking to my Aunt about how I was being tempted by so many guys since I started being in a relationship. My Aunt said that it was normal to be tempted, and its OKAY to flirt since me and my boyfriend are not serious, we aren't married (obviously), and we haven't told each other "I love you" yet.

So I guess what I'm asking is, should I tell my boyfriend I kissed someone else? Even if it was only a kiss, and the relationship I have with my boyfriend isn't serious? It just feels like we're testing the waters with each other... I mean, I had no right to kiss someone else, but he kept seducing me basically.

If my boyfriend would do the things to me that that guy was, then I doubt I wouldn't have even been tempted so easily. But I can't just put some blame on him for something that I did... I seriously regret doing it.

Ohh. I'm open to any kind of advice. Thank you.,

What Guys Said 1

• well something similar happened to me...i wasn't afraid at all to touch my girl or anything but she did kiss another guy early in our relationship. She did tell me because she felt horrible about it and we ended up in our relationship for four years because I trusted her from there on out. We have broken up now but I'm tryin to find a way to get her back haha but just be honest if you care about this guy, because its not your choice now. You made the choice to kiss someone else now its his choice if he wants to stay with u. If you don't tell him you better hope he doesn't find out through someone else!

What Girls Said 1

• Don't blame it on the guy: "he kept seducing me basically." You were the one who reached out and kissed him, not the other way around, so you were responsible for that action. As for the kiss, don't tell your boyfriend. It'll just hurt him and relieve you of the burden of holding on to the guilt of kissing someone who wasn't your boyfriend. If you do it again, though, maybe it means that you shouldn't be with your boyfriend? Maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship at this point in your life. It sounds like you'd be better off in the dating arena (or an open relationship) than in an exclusive relationship.