I asked this girl out and changed my mind

I asked this girl out and haven't gotten a reply but now I think I'm starting to get feelings for her friend. I really like her but there's something about her friend that I like. WHAT SHOULD I DO? There's one more problem, they're best friends...

Most Helpful Girl

• That's why they call it "dating" and not "marraige". Ask both of them out. Ask 10 more girls out. Play the field until you find a girl you really like and could like long-term. As long as you're honest with the girls you date about the fact that you aren't exclusive (which is usually understood in the beginning) then you have nothing to worry about.

What Girls Said 3

• Kiss her and you'll know who you like.

• I think you should choose which girl you like better. I mean if you like her friend more then tell the other girl actully I'm intrested in someone else.

• Ok well depending on how far apart you asked her out and how long it takes to get a reply if she doesn't or you get turned down wait a little while and ask her friend I mean you need to be happy and who knows she might dig you too!

=)

What Guys Said 3

• What do you mean that you haven't gotten a reply? If she's hesitating and you've got a chance with the other girl, I say go for it.

• If you're not clear on your feelings with this girl, you should be asking her out on dates instead to find out.

• Be like oh well you didn't answer in time so I got a new girlfriend and if she goes alright but you never gave me time. Be like I asked you out, you thought you were too good to answer right away so I moved on.