I asked this girl out and changed my mind

I asked this girl out and haven't gotten a reply but now I think I'm starting to get feelings for her friend. I really like her but there's something about her friend that I like. WHAT SHOULD I DO? There's one more problem, they're best friends...

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• That's why they call it "dating" and not "marraige". Ask both of them out. Ask 10 more girls out. Play the field until you find a girl you really like and could like long-term. As long as you're honest with the girls you date about the fact that you aren't exclusive (which is usually understood in the beginning) then you have nothing to worry about.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Kiss her and you'll know who you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should choose which girl you like better. I mean if you like her friend more then tell the other girl actully I'm intrested in someone else.

0|2
    0|0
  • Ok well depending on how far apart you asked her out and how long it takes to get a reply if she doesn't or you get turned down wait a little while and ask her friend I mean you need to be happy and who knows she might dig you too!

=)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• What do you mean that you haven't gotten a reply? If she's hesitating and you've got a chance with the other girl, I say go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're not clear on your feelings with this girl, you should be asking her out on dates instead to find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be like oh well you didn't answer in time so I got a new girlfriend and if she goes alright but you never gave me time. Be like I asked you out, you thought you were too good to answer right away so I moved on.

0|0
    0|0