Are medical students really too busy to date?

I recently met this great guy, who happened to be a medical student. We went on about 4-5 dates and both of us have expressed to each other that we've had great times during those dates. However, the semester has started, and no call/text from him for over 2 weeks now. Should I just let him go? He offered no hint that he didn't want to see me the last time we saw each other, and even said he would get in touch with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear I know medical study is very tough, but not as such that you can't talk to your partner, I had a girlfriend she was medical student, we used to talk regularly, text, phone, etc. And we used to go on dates once in a week, even she used to talk me during her exams.

What Guys Said 1

• He could be busy, but busy with studies or someone else etc, if he is really into you he will contact you, spend time etc but the work load is a lot...so its possible..

What Girls Said 1

• ok so I'm a medical student and between labs, rotations depending on how far along you are, late nights, exams and studying it's hard to maintain relationships but it is possible. that can be said though for anyone studying at school but I think there is more stress involved with us because we would have people's lives in our hands. All I can say is that it's one of two things and you would know if you were really paying attention to him and not yourself during your dates. so the two things are one his priorities are set and relationships aren't high up there and two the dates didn't really go as well as you thought