How do you kiss someone shorter than you?

Ok, so I have a boyfriend, Jamie :)

He's probably the nicest guy I know and he's super sweet and funny and pretty much epic.

But he's shorter than me.

I know how to kiss but all the guy's I've kissed has been taller than me, but one guy was maybe a centimeter shorter than me.

I really like him, so everything else isn't awkward or anything, but I don't know what's the best way to kiss him without it being awkward? Like sitting down or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, my boyfriend is shorter than me too... I'm still trying to figure out the best way!

It works better for us when we're on the couch (you sorta slouch down), that way he can kinda lean over you.

Or... you can be the dominant one and take the lead...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• It's easy when you're sitting
    But when we're standing it kind get a little awkward so the best way is the girl should lean with their back on the wall and stand like a slight miss World position so that you can get the guy over you and kiss passionately !!!
    On the other hand if you don't have a wall to lean on
    So what you can do is somehow make your guy hold your waist and you keep your one arm around his neck and again stand in minor miss world position
    Trust me that's the best solution to this issue !!!
    Hope this works ✌️

• It's real easy, how tall he is matters most, if he isn't to much short, just don't wear high heels,wear flats just no heels, it will make him feel the weirdest, try sitting down or cuddling with him and make your move :). my boyfriend is at the maximum 4 inches shorter and we have been together for a year with no issues with kissing each other. :3 Hope it worked out for you!

• I have the same problem and some how I'm also in the habitat of like going on my tippy toes... Well I just like bend down a little bit but it's also better if you are sitting down ... Or yeah, take lead but try and be confidenat so it's not awkard

• It doesn't matter what people think! If you want to kiss him, you go ahead and kiss him! If you're both okay with your height difference, then it doesn't matter. Kissing isn't just for show so people can look at you guys. Kissing is about expressing your love to each other. But if you really think it will be awkward, sit down on a couch or at the beach on the sand. I'm taller than my boyfriend and we kiss all the time. I'm actually a few inches taller but I still kiss him standing up! Just know that people won't judge you by kissing someone who is shorter than you.

• In all honesty, just own it. I'm 5'10 and the guy I'm seeing is 5'6. The opinions or stares from others should not make you feel awkward about missing your boyfriend. Just bend your head down and kiss him!