A kiss on the cheek after first date?

Guys, what do you think? I like to kiss a guy on the cheek after a first date. I'm not fully comfortable kissing someone on the very first date so I opt for a kiss on the cheek. Would you think this was sweet? Or is it too childish? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• do you go for the kiss? or what would you do if the guy went for a real kiss? lol because most girls want the guy to initiate or whatever =P

• Well it depends how long I've known the guy. If I just met him, I wouldn't want to kiss him haha. I will however kiss him on the cheek as an I like you gesture. Usually go for the hug then a kiss on the cheek. I don't play off like I'm going to kiss him, ha ha that would be mean. Anddd I won't let it get to the initiating part, just say I had fun and then a hug/kiss on the cheek. :)

• True true, ha ha anything is better when someone else makes the first move. Guys shouldn't have to do all the work!

• ILY! yaya a girl that agrees =P my girl did that for me too! I wanna let you now how much better that makes me/ guys feel when the girl does it.. not only do I not have nerves but also makes me think she really likes me =P lol props to you

What Guys Said 5

• If you have a good time on the first date and want a second one Id go for a kiss on the lips. a kiss on the cheek just isn't cutting it these days, I think its to friendly and not enough flirty.

• successful dates end with a kiss on teh lips. not like making out necessarily, but just a peck on the lips. that's pretty much what needs to happen for me to want to call her again imo

• Going for the first kiss always comes with a lot of anxiety.

I think your approach is good.

This way you don't have to kiss when you might not feel comfortable yet. But, you let him know that you'd be open to him making his move for the real kiss on the second date!

• It should be fine, just make sure you do something after to let him know that it wasn't just a pity or "lets just be friends" kiss.

• I think that's fine. I'm not one to kiss on the first date, myself.

• Glad I'm not along! lol

What Girls Said 0