Would you date a girl who is a pass around?

Would you date a girl who is a pass around to different guys?

A pass around is a girl sleeps with different guys

Most Helpful Girl

• what if she's just a once-around lol? like, she's only been around the block once and only stopped at one house.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• A girl like this isn't girlfriend material. Only the bottom of the barrel guys will date a girl like this. I'm a girl and I'm surprised a guy is even asking this. I thought y'all didn't love them hoes lmao

• With all these celbrity pass arounds getting diamonds on their left finger, I believe guys say one thing and do another.

• Celebrities are different lol.

J.Lo could wear a see through dress to the awards and get claimed for it. I'd be arrested for public indecency and sexually harassed.

• I say it depends on the individual situation. What if the shoe was on the other foot? I hate men who have tried to talk to any/every girl in the neighborhood, or has several "baby mams" that to me is a man equivalent to being a pass-around guy. No, I wouldn't take him seriuosly at all.

• I would hope not.

You really wouldn't date her for any reason other than sex anyways, soo...

What Guys Said 5

• lol at term pass around, no not likely, I dig girls that are sexual but not girls that just sleep with anyone. These tend to just be really insecure and have too many issues. On the other hand don't mind a woman that goes for one night stands as long as she does it because she is into the guy, and not just to get laid if you understand the difference.

• Only if she's not going to be a pass around anymore. Even then I'd be skeptical, she'd have to be awesome.

• If I never knew the guys that she slept around with then yes. I would date her.

• Hell no.

• even if she stopped doing that?

• I only consider people who are similar, most of my experience has been in long term, committed, monogamous relationships. I don't do casual sex and I don't date women who do.

• that's understandable.

• No!