Texting her almost every night, is it too much?

So we usually have text message conversations everyday that we don't see each other, and ill end up texting her goodnight. I'm starting to worry that it is too much, and that I'm coming off as really clingy. Is there some way to not come off this way? Should I lay off the phone for a day everyone in awhile? Any input would be appreciated!

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls like that you are thinking of them and that you care enough to do that. I will tell you something about girls. When a guy texts us too much, we think they are clingy but when they don't then we get hurt and offended and feel like something is wrong. I'm pretty sure that she appreciate's and enjoys receiving messages from you so don't worry and don't change a thing.

What Girls Said 7

• If she keeps texting you then she can't be totally turned off. I think that any girl would appreciate the fact that you care enough to say goodnight to her every night. If not then she's missing out.

• Definitely do not change now. You have to keep it consistent, or else she'll notice that you're doing it less and think you're losing interest. Girls over think legitimately everything. Every little change, she'll notice. Not texting her as often would be okay if you'd done it from the start, but now that she has expectations of you texting her frequently, don't stop. She probably likes that you text her so often, so keep it up.

• As long as you're not texting her all day every day, I'm sure you're fine. My boyfriend and I text each other every day too. And we'll usually send each other a good night message. It always makes me happy because I know he's thinking about me. I'm sure your girlfriend feels the same way. But if you're really worried about it you could always ask her if she thinks you text her a bit too much.

• What aklk392 said. Keep texting her cause she probably likes it and she'll definitely notice if you start texting less.If she didn't like it, she'd stop or just give you short answers.

Texting "Goodnight" is cute lol

I'm in the same situation~I'm just in the girl's position ;)

• ask yourself do you really like her and want her to be urs? if so I think you should call her too not jus txting come on txting is wack somtimes. I ll dump a guy who always only TXT me because he knows better than that

• I like when a guy cares and shows it.

• Hmm, I don't think you're coming off as clingy. I think it's cute when the guy wants to text the girl, and when he says good night and everything

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah waiting a day or two to text wouldn't hurt. That way you won't come off as clingy and maybe she will text you first instead of you always texting her first. If she does text you, I would go ahead and ask her out.

• Maybe you could space out the times that you text her? Like don't text immediately after you receive a text, a few hours later, but only sometimes. A sudden change in behavior could come off as the wrong thing.