Why did he kiss my forehead when he thought I was asleep?

I have been talking to this guy for a few weeks and on our second date I was at his house watching TV. We were cuddled up on his couch and I fell asleep in his arms. He asked me if I was asleep and I did not respond. then he said "awww you fell asleep didn't you?" then he moved my hair out of my face and rubbed my cheek and kissed my forehead. My question is what would cause a guy to do this? He hardly ever calls, and he texts me all the time. If I don't text him that day he will text me a message that says "your quiet today." but yet he has stood me up on two of our dates. So my question is would a guy kiss your forehead while he thought you were asleep if he didn't have feelings for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he reallllly likes you.. some people just don't like chatting on the phone.. I'm one of them.. I feel awkward.. and I need time to think out my answer.. and to find out how to respond and stuff... maybe he is like that... as for the standing you up on date thing.. maybe he really was busy.. or maybe he tried to ignore you to get your attention... ? I think he really likes u.. the kiss on the forhead prooves that... its my favorite type of kiss to see or get.. because it means the guy doesn't want you in a sexually bad way.. or in a naughty way, or in a friendly way or in a sexy way.. IT JUST PLAINLY MEANS I LOVE YOU>> ;)

GOOD LUCK!

What Guys Said 2

• it sounds as though he may have some deep feelings for you but maybe has picked up some minor jerk behaviors somewhere along the way. the not calling can be overlooked in a way because of the multiple txting . I'm not to sure about the standing you up on the 2 dates though unless something unforseen happened that prevented him from being there or someone has advised him in a jerk manuver to produce mystery (some attraction so you'd dig deeper to see why he's acting that way)

• He really cares for you and I guess he also really likes you... I think kisses on the forehead can be associated with care...

What Girls Said 1

• He might be confused, or maybe he does really like you and doesn't know how to tell you... I think that's a sign that he likes you though :)