Drunk calls/texts from your best guy friend?

Hey, If your guy friend calls you/ texts you while he's drunk and says that he misses you (3 times) and that he needs you by his side, what does it mean? Do guys speak the truth when they're drunk or they just need any girl ? Some of my friends told me that guys only drunk call/text the person who is VIP for them. I'm sonfused. Please help :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i think he likes you . but you need to keep quiet and ask him why you call me while you drunk ?

if he answers I like you . you can ask why you love me . if he answers I just randomly dialed , it's over .

What Guys Said 4

• You probably are special to him , its not like guys call or text when they are drunk ,

its more likely that they are weaker in mind so sometimes they may express more emotion that what they would if they where sober or maybe won't care as much about the details that make them not express their feelings (anyway that's something that has happened to me in the past ) .

Maybe he likes you as more than a friend and can't tell you or something , he knows better :P ,

try to read him ,

its not so hard to see the signs of somebody who is in love with a close person and can't tell it ,

most of the time the feelings are overflowing and are too obvious to read in this kind of situations .

• Yeah, thank you for this long response :) this same guy friend has been calling me drunk in the past and he asked me if I could like him.. I'm just confused, because he said (when he was sober) that I'm beautiful to him and that he likes slightly older girls since he met me. Could it be tthat he likes me more than friends but is afraid to admit it because we are friends for 6 years now and we called each other brother/sister in the past? so confusing..

• cant really say what kind of feeling he has , but I would only do that and say these kind of thing only to a girl that was special to me , if it was in a friendly way I would make it clear that I need her as a friend , but that's me and I can't be certain for him :P , if you can't stop thinking of it and his aswers are not enough , then maybe next time this subject comes up be honest and tell him that saying this kind of things is really confusing , I don't know maybe it would help .

Anyway good luck

• seems like he likes you more than a friend

• Your friends are right I know because I've done it too lol. When I get drunk my true emotions come out.

• He definitely likes you because I've done this to some girls I've liked too.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say that he likes you, or thinks you guys might have a chance together. At least, that's been my experience.

• He likes you as more than a friend and he finds it easier to express his feelings for you when he's drunk...he's probably speaking the truth if he knew he was specifically calling you.