Girls: you missed a call from the guy you like. He didn't leave a voice mail. Would you call back or wait?

Girls: you missed a call from the guy you like (you haven't gone out on any dates yet). He didn't leave a voice mail. Would you:

A) call him back

B) text him

C) wait for him to call again

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how much I like him.

^ Like in my case being how attractive he is- attractive, very attractive, hot.

A) call him back- like him a lot and want to get on with the date

B) text him- like him enough and want to talk to see if I like him enough to date

C) wait for him to call again- not that bothered

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It really depends on how I feel about him and how he feels about me. and how long ago I missed the call. I would probably call him back eventually even if it was a while ago, say somehting casual such as, "Hey____, sorry I missed your call earlier, did you need anything?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Text him back & say something like.. sorry I missed your call :))

0|0
    0|0
  • I would call him back if I really like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • B if I notice the missed call after a while, A if I missed it by a couple of minutes.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I wanted to talk to him, I'd call him back. If I'm not in the mood for chatting, I'd wait for him to call again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Text

0|0
    0|0
  • If I just missed him by a minute or two I'd call him back

but if it's after 11 pm then I'd wait until 9 am the next morning

If we both have texting (some of us are behind the times. XD) then I'd text him and tell him I'll call him in the morning. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't. that's why I like texting so much better

1|0
    0|0
  • I will text him and ask what's up.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.