What does it mean if a guy drunk texts you? GUY ANSWER!

so there is this guy I have a little crush on from my class. he's one of those smart/know it all types, which is no challenge for me since I'm very quick witted and don't mind taking him on. we started texting a little when he suggested we'd get a study group, and ended up talking a lot when we studied one on one. we have little play fights sometimes as well, but I'm not completely sold that he likes me like that. anyway, I texted him Saturday night about a sports game and he responds saying "I don't NEED YOU TO TELL ME I'm PRETTY TO MAKE ME FEEL BEAUTIFUL" and I just put "LOL wtf...?" and he just kept texting me more song lyrics and IM'ing me on Facebook things like "WHERE WERE THEY GOING WITHOUT EVER KNOWING THE WAY' "MY BABY MUST BE A MAGICIAN COS SHE'S GOT THE MAGIC TOUCH" and "I'M JUST A LOVE MACHINE, AND I don't WORK FOR NOBODY BUT YOU" and I didn't respond cos I was like okay, he's probably drunk and I'm out doing something, so I didn't bother to respond. then when I get home a couple of hours later he IM's me and is all like "YOOOOO" but I just e=went to bed. uhhhh, wtf? lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• From my experience of watching my friends drunk text, they usually do it as a confident booster. Maybe something is going on in his life that's been hard on him and so in his drunken state, he texts someone that was probably way in the back of their mind.

One time a friend of mine drunk texted this girl that he thought was terribly ugly and somehow ended up having sex with her. In the end, he regretted it so badly. The point is, never read into drunk texting. Just because you got texted while they were drunk/high whatever, doesn't mean that they like you.

What Guys Said 4

• Was he definitely drunk? Maybe he's obsessed

• The guy's an idiot.

• He was high and they played that little wayne song

just ignore the fool

• It means nothing. duh! he's freakin drunk! you swear he's going to remember!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not a guy but I agree with ezmotts

• i hope his friends were just pranking him or something, but if it really is him doing all that, then that is a major turn off!

how is he in school have you confronted him in person?