What it is that I'm doing that brings out the worst in every woman within a 25 ft radius of me?

People say bad luck is better than no luck right?Well I seem to have both when it comes to women. I can't even have an innocent conversation with a woman, let alone get a date. It doesn't matter where I am, who I talk to, what I say, or how I say it, it always ends the same way. Rejection. The fact that I get rejected doesn't bother me though, mainly because I'm so used to it. What bothers me is the way they do it. I'm not talking about gentle letdowns either. I've been publicly humiliated, cursed out, slapped, punched, kicked in the groin, even pepper sprayed. I was once tasered in the middle of a bar for doing what a single man does: try to meet women. What also gets me is the fact that I never say sleazy things to a woman either. I open up with "hello, how are you doing" and she responds with an all out assault, either physical or verbal. I send a woman a drink and she walks over and pours it on me without saying a word. I just don't get it. Even after everything that has happened, I still have my confidence and self esteem, I still hold my chin up high (even if its to give women something to aim at besides my testicles) and I don't bash. I'm not looking for pity, sympathy or attention. I simply want to know what it is that I'm doing that brings out the worst in every woman within a 25 ft radius of me. Also, ladies and gentleman, please keep the insults and negative comments to yourself, I get enough of those offline. I must be doing something horribly wrong to get these kinds of reactions...

Most Helpful Girl

• That guys list is definitely one to remember! Don't be so direct. That will give the girl the hint that you are hitting on her. And the bar? That's where one-night stands happen. If you want a relationship, then do what that guy said. Haven't you ever seen the movie Superbad? You have to go to someplace less threatening and where people can see you being tazered. Like a pumpkin patch. But anywho, did you ever think that maybe it was the way you present yourself? If you want to meet a woman, then dress like you want to meet a woman. And I don't mean button-up shirts everyday. Just look presentable. Or yeah, if you're walking down the street and you see a cute chick, then make a joke. But no matter what, break a joke anyways! Girls like it when guys make them giggle. But don't overdo it. And especially, no blond jokes! You don't know if the girl might've been a natural blond who dyed her hair black. I guess another thing, just look normal. Don't be a weirdo and walk up to a chick with a smile like a pedophile would... sorry, bad example. But just be casual, make sure you smell good, and look presentable. Be funny, but serious. And most of all, don't try to be someone you're not. Girls can see right through that. Good luck! (:

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Well there are a few practical things you can do right away to help you change things around.

1. Avoid paying for girls drinks

2. Stop going to bars, meet women on the street or doing a hobby

3. Rather than being direct with "how are you?" approach by noticing something in the environment like for example you are waiting to cross the street next to a hot babe and a really beat down car goes by, open with "man, that guy needs a new car" bla bla bla

Anyway, if what you are saying is true and you got tassered then you should have had the girl arrested, was it in the news? did you stand up for yourself? maybe you get walked on because you seem like the kind of guy that will let women walk all over you...

• What he said above. Plus remember to ALWAYS approach with a smile on your face.

• Not trying to be offensive, but maybe it has something to do with how you look or dress? Maybe you give off an impression that you look like you have bad intentions or something?