Girls: If your boyfriend or guy you like got beat up in front of you?

Let's say you were there when your boyfriend or guy you had a crush on got into a fight. In front of everyone. He gets knocked out, and the other guy punches him some more while he's down and stands over him in a dominating fashion

Would you leave him? Would you be able to see him in the same way again? Would you lose sexual attraction to him?

Another interesting question: would you become more attracted to the guy who dominated your BF/guy you had a crush on?

• No, I'd stand by him and still would be attracted to him
  • I would lose respect for him and leave him
  • Not only would I leave him, I would get hot for the guy who won and get with him

Most Helpful Girl

• I would scream my head off at whoever beat up my boyfriend (wouldn't be very intimidating considering I'm small and I don't even curse haha... but I would be angry). And then I would immediately comfort my boyfriend and give him medical attention. I'd stick by him like glue and probably cry seeing him hurt.

I don't look down on boys if they lose a fight. I look down on boys who have aggression problems.

What Girls Said 10

• When people fight, usually someone wins and someone loses, that's the nature of fighting. Sometimes they're pretty evenly matched and it's anybody's game. I'd prefer that my guy not get into fights, but I wouldn't think badly of him for losing a fight if it happened.

• The guys I like wouldn't be getting into fights in the first place.

If hypothetically some guy just came out of nowhere and started beating up on him and he got knocked out, then I'd want to hurt the other guy for sure, but I wouldn't see my boyfriend any differently. I'd help take care of his injuries and nurse him back to health..

And to answer your last question, no.

• No way, I'd be pissed at the guy that did that to my guy lol. I wouldn't leave him just because someone beat him up, I'd actually feel sad & bad that he got hurt like that. I'd still see him the same way that I did before, but until he feels better, I'd probably be a little more careful. I know that most guys don't appreciate that. It doesn't mean that I'll be one of those girls who treat him like a baby but I'd probably go an extra mile.

• Well I would probably be freaking out and looking for help, if there weren't any around I would look for a folding chair and go all smack down on the bullies ass, I wouldn't just stand there seeing my chico (slang in Spanish for guy) get hurt.

But afterward when the bully is unconscious because I showed him what my grandma taught me I'd run to my crushes/boyfriends side and hold his hand, and then stare into his eyes and cry, because I am a cry baby.

I would also try to give him a forehead kiss but that would hurt him so I'd just lick his nose, just kidding!... maybe.

But no I would not leave him if he lost a fight, I'd just ask my friends or uncles to teach him how to fight, or encourage self defense classes.

And as long as his... uhm... functions well I won't lose sexual attraction.

But as for the dominating my guy thing that's why the bully would be lying unconscious, only I am allowed to dominate in this relationship >:/

• well depends cus the other guy would normally be looked as a doosh if it isn't like he saved somone else from getting hurt or bullied. but if that isn't the case and you guy friend is the good guy take advantage and comfort and help him that can get you closer and its a way to show you care for him...

• Such a f***ed up question ..

• How is it f***ed up exactly? How did it offend you?

I have witnessed girls leave their guys after they got beat up and sometimes go for the other guy who won. It happens. And this is just a question, so lighten up if you don't mind

• Wow that's a hard choice but if he lost I probably be a little embarress but it depends on my feelings toward him, if I like him a lot I would be there for him but if I didn't like him that much I probably leave him or give him some space but I wouldn't go with the person who beat him, that's just wrong.

• hahaha I'll probably punch the other guy who bit my man hahahah..

or kicked his balls by doing that in front of me!

• This guy I had a crush on got beat up really bad once. I felt terrible and helped at the guy who beat him up, I also spent a lot of time with him just being a friend. I was actually really proud of him for not hitting the guy back.

• Haha the poll cracks me up XD

Looks like guys are into dominating men who can kick their arse.

What Guys Said 3

• i'm surprised by the answers

• what exactly were you expecting? please elaborate sir

• bwahahahah you got your ass kicked, and unless she has the has the brain of a primative ape then the natural reaction would be hating the guy with the crush, unless her boyfriend never really mattered to her anyways

• I didn't it was just a hypothetical. Sheesh

• You have a dangerous obsession with physical violence, as a means to attract or repulse women.

Do you know that?

Have any of your social workers pointed this out perhaps?