What makes you stop calling her? Why?
In how long can you know you don't like her anymore?
Most Helpful Guy
Very early on (1-5 dates in), guys will break up or drop contact because they discovered a deal-breaker. And that could be one of a hundred things, depending on the guy. I'll give you a few examples:
- She wants to/doesn't want to get married.
- She wants to/doesn't want to have kids.
- She is a different religion and insists he change.
- Sexual incompatibility (lots of potential issues here)
- Financial issues (she has a ton of debt/can't manage money)
- Family issues (her family is crazy, and she thinks they're normal)
- Mental health issues
- She's clingy/insecure/demanding/spoiled, etc.
Many of these things a guy wouldn't know just being casual friends, but once they start to date, these things can come out, and guys will want to EJECT.
If they've been dating for a while, then usually it's because they always fight, never see each other, have broken trust, or just lost interest.4