What would you do if you were on the kiss cam at a baseball game on a first date?

Imagine you're at a baseball game with someone and it's the first date. Then you look up on the big screen at the kiss cam and the camera is pointed at you and your date! I'm just curious what people would do in this situation or if this has happened to anyone. What would you do? Kiss them or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Would probably kiss him anyways.

What Girls Said 7

• Me and my current boyfriend as a second date went to a Providence Bruins game, and it wasn't very crowded so not many couples. He had his arm around me and the kiss cam came up. The whole time it was on I was having a heart attack, because even the people around us commented that we'd be on it. I came to the conclusion that I would have kissed him, but thank God it didn't come to that, because we weren't at that point in our relationship yet.

• I would probably laugh and cover my face in embarrassment. I doubt I would kiss him. But if he encouraged it I would lol

• I would definitely kiss him , If there's like 3,000 people there and the kisscam is on me,thats a once in a lifetime chance ahaha Id take it,it's just a kiss its not like theyre asking you guys to have sex in front of everyone.

• Kiss him :) it would be so romantic and memorable

• Kiss him :) thatd probs be a good ice breaker too!

• I would kiss the person anyway! That sounds super exciting!

• I'd kiss him. That sounds awesome! :D

What Guys Said 6

• I'd ask myself, "Why am I at a baseball game? I don't like baseball."

lmao other than that... I'd give her a quick look that says "Are you OK with this?", without actually asking that aloud. Assuming I got the go-ahead, I'd go ahead! Or who knows -- maybe she'd beat me to it! :-)

If she was hesitant, well, that's tough... I might still give her a quick peck and a smile, then once the camera moves on, I'd talk about it with her.

I can't expertly answer this, though, because I've never been to any sporting event with a girlfriend... because I've never had a girlfriend. *sigh*

• I would obviously let her lead the way. But if she doesn't do anything or acts all 'no way!', etc. I'd take my hat off and place in front of us and act like we kissed. Laughter is the best thing in this situation and it won't be awkward.

• I'd probably look at my date for confirmation.

I doubt this would ever happen to me. I go to about 30 Giants games a season and I have never even been close to one lol

• I would most definitely kiss her. If the relationship worked out would be a wonderful story.

• Probably kiss her on the cheek unless she turns her head toward me. Lol

• I'd give her a kiss on the cheek.