How do I tell my girlfriend that I'm disgusted by her past?

So I'm finally dating the girl of my dreams and up until yesterday I was really happy with my life. But that was until my cousin told me about how easy she was and told me about the guys she would date. All douchey a**holes. I'm basically the only guy she's dated who isn't into drugs and a party hound. I'm the only dude who doesn't use her for sex and treat her like sh*t. And I realized that she's incredibly stupid and really easy. Now I feel like I'm being ripped off because I worked really hard to get her to like me when she would've put out for other guys without any trouble. And now she's noticed that I'm acting differently towards her and I don't know how to tell her that her past makes me kind of sick. How do I explain to her that I'm a bit ashamed of her without hurting her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first off...ask her about her past...don't use the cousin's words for the truth. Go to the actual source...and ask your girlfriend face to face what is up. Then...DO NOT tell her you are disgusted by her past...it isn't nice and you wouldn't like someone saying that to you. Just ask her how she feels about you and is she being real with you and if she really cares about you. Just because you don't like her past does not mean you will hate her present with you. And I don't think it is a good idea to judge her by her past...because people change. And if her past is such a big deal..then why is she with you? And not some other jerk? See my point? And also...dating someone you are ashamed of...is kinda stupid..sorry...how the hell will that relationship work? Would you want to be in a relationship where your significant other is ashamed of you? Probs not...so ask her about her past and ask her why she is with you and does she feel the same about you as you feel about her...good luck.

p.s. and if after you talk with her...you still think she is too stupid and easy...then you should probably not be with her anymore...

• You have a point, but I guess I'll give it some time and .can't get over I'll etell her what's up and dump her.

• ..She has absolutely nothing to apologize for...you are the one with the problem. She does not need to apologize for her past because her past has nothing to do with you.

• I read all the comments under this answrr... I find it interesting that the Asker is as much of an assholes as the guys his gf slept with in the past!

What Girls Said 25

• it's really unfair to be disgusted with her. she may have been "easy" or been with bad guys in the past, and that bothers you because you think you are better than them. but shouldn't you feel flattered? she clearly doesn't want to get with douche bags anymore, and that's all that matters. if you're the guy who showed her that there's something better out there than what she was settling for, isn't that something that should make you happy? shouldn't you be proud to be the one to finally give her what she deserves?

I think this saying is quite fitting - "we've all gotta kiss a few frogs before we find our prince." we all go through guys we don't deserve before finding the ones that we do. we all settle for a**holes at some point because we aren't secure enough to go for the good guys, but when we finally find someone who likes us for us, everything changes. maybe she's ready to stop kissing frogs and you should be glad you helped her make that transition.

• That's a great answer but I'm still very disappointed in her. And I don't know how too alk to her about it without reeling her I've lost some respect for her

• in my opinion the Asker fears she will relapse back into "wanting bad boys" and will cheat on him

• Many guys believe that a girls that had sex with bad boys /assholes...
      ...
      ...
      ...will ALWAYS have the urge to be with bad boys / assholes.

• ok so I actually think I'm the best person that can answer this because I'VE BEEN THROUGH THAT! me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year now and in the beginning everything was great...that was, until we both sat down and talked about our pasts. it made me feel super uncomfortable because before I met him I was a really big whore. I had sex with so many guys and had so many one night stands and my boyfriend was a douche bag that used girls for sex so we were both really grossed out with each other and spent months fighting about it! it ruined our relationship. it wasn't til after a while we both had a really long mature talk about it, that we realized WE'VE CHANGED. I'm not the girl I used to be because I finally met this amazing guy that treats me great and I tell him all the time that I wish I would have lost it to him and he's not the guy he used to be because he actually cares about me and he's not using me for sex and he says he wishes he could just go back and time and change his past and lose it to me. I mean we are both completely different and yes, our pasts sucked. and yes, our pasts are uncomfortable, gross subjects but that was in the PAST. we are totally different people now and we thank God we found each other. hope I helped.

• How do I tell my girlfriend that I'm disgusted by her past?

Open your mouth and say the words "I'm disgusted by your past and feel ripped off that I had to work really hard for sex when you gave it out to other guys for free".

How do I explain to her that I'm a bit ashamed of her without hurting her?

I doubt there's a way to tell her you're ashamed of her without hurting her similar to how I doubt there's a way for her to tell you without hurting you that she's ashamed of you or thinks you're too small.

• Why would you want to tell her you're disgusted with her? Exactly what purpose would that serve?

It just sounds like you're eager to call her a slut. Why does it matter how many men she might have slept with? If she hadn't contracted anything and is not cheating on you, please explain to me in extensive detail why it matters.

She's with you NOW, which is the most important thing. It's a bit ridiculous for you to be upset that you had to work for her attention. This means that she fell for you as a person, not just a dick who bought her a drink in a club.

If she's the girl of your dreams, telling her you're disgusted with her isn't going to make this relationship any better.
    If you have questions, TALK to her, not down to her. She's only human and humans are prone to doing stupid things.

• You should never judge someone from their past. I'm not even going to bother writing a nice reply to this because it looks like you need some growing up to do smh

• So if someone has cheated on others in their past, you should not judge them now?

• To the ladies who think that guys should forget about a girl's past. Ok. Then why
      don't girls forget about a guy's past? You don't forget about guy's pasts and you
      judge them ruthlessly on their past. Guy's are judged by women just as harshly as
      men judge women if not harsher. What? You say you don't judge men?

Let's say a guy is straight and has had several girlfriends but six months ago, he went on a voyage of self-discovery and had sex with four or five guys " just to feel what it is like." You are telling me that this would be completely OK with this and wouldn't judge him on this?

Let's take another scenario. You meet an older guy, but not too old. Let's say he is 35. He has his stuff together, he has a nice car, an apartment and a good job. But he is a virgin. He has only had 3 or 4 girlfriends in his life. Would you and all of your friends judge him? Yes. Hell yes. The vast majority of women would run away from this guy just like a vampire runs away from the cross.

• It sounds like you're just disappointed she isn't as special as you thought (her being the girl of your dreams), or maybe now you're thinking you did too much to have her in comparison to the other guys.
    I guess you could always ask her what made her date those other guys (and then again break up with them?), but it will be difficult telling her you're "a bit" ashamed without hurting her or even angry her.
    At the end of the day, what counts is if you still wanna be with her even knowing all that and other stuff she will possibly tell you personally. We never really know someone 100%.

• ..Oh and also she probably didn't put out for you as easily as the jerk guys because maybe you are really special to her and different...so that's more of a compliment for you. Those jerk guys were easy...but you aren't...she probs realized this...so if anything...she is treating you with more respect...I mean that's what it sounds like from your description anyway...

• Have you even talked to her about it? You're just going off of what your cousin told you? Sounds like you kind of are a douchey-a**hole. BUT If it bothers you that much, you need to talk to her about it. Why are you angry that you had to work hard? That means that she actually saw something in you that was worth her time.. unless you just wish now that you could have f***ed her and moved on

• Well I felt ripped off because I had to really work hard to get her, and now that I know she's easy I'm like wtf why am I the only one who had to prove himself.

• like I said... she saw something in you

• This guy definitely has a "holier than thou" idea going on. He definitely deifies himself and thinks he is better than other because he's "perfect" and everyone else who make mistakes in their past is "below him".

• Don't tell her this unless you want to break up with her, if she's the girl of your dreams and you love her, you'll accept her for who she is.

• I want to but its hard to accept that she was so disgusting

• Well if you don't think you can move past this, then you should break it off before you become more attached than you already are. It's not fair to you or her. And telling her it disgusts you won't make the past go away.

• @QA> If you can't talk to her about her past then break up with her...it would do her a favor. After seeing some of your other replies to people and some other peoples answers...I don't think you are being fair to your girlfriend at all. Let her go so she can find someone who actually wants to try to understand her and someone who is more open-minded than you are. You are being a little bitch. -_- I don't care how hard you worked to get her...let her go. My God.

• Her past is her business. What is your past? Did you sleep around & party hard? Perhaps she feels with you she has finally met a decent guy. Think about the things you do like about her and how you felt before someone told you about her past. How accurate is the information btw? Your cousin could be jealous seeing you happy. If you tell her you are a bit ashamed of her, you will hurt her & you will break up and telling her you are 'Ashamed of her' that would be a horrible to do, what are you the judge and jury. You sound like you are judging her, which is actually what you are doing.You say your basically the only guy she has dated who isn't into drugs and partying, well good for you Mr Perfect. Get over yourself & remember yesterday she was the girl of your dreams & you were happy. Don't screw it up because of what happened before you.

• This dude is prolly a really clean cut dude and has a very pristine and no "back blips" in his past.

He better!...as judgmental as he seems to be!

• If she's your dream girl, none of that should matter, it was her past. Since she's dating you, she's obviously changing herself. If you break up with her, then neither of you are happy.

I hate to break it to you, but NEARLY every girl is going to have a past, especially the older you get.

She's your dream girl & you worked so hard to get her... not screw it up.

And if she finds out you're thinking she's an easy slut, that WILL screw it up.

Judgmental people kind of make me sick.

• Hey good news, I found you your dream guy!

The only catch is that he has a long history of leading women on to use them for sex as much as he can before he dumps their ass. He also regularly cheats on his girl friends by having sex with dozens of street prostitutes. BUT!! good news, that's all in his past and you are the next/first person up. Sure he wasn't interested in you at first but you convinced him to get involved with you.

Sound like a good idea to date him? yes or no?

• 15d

@Jager66 exactly.. Lets see how many girls would feel all tingly about their men if they discovered he was a scumbag his whole life. Cheated, player, liar whatever.. No way a girl would ever say "once a cheater always a cheater", they'd DEFINITELY say oh but he's changed and a good person

• Please dont tell her that it will hurt her , be sensitive to others. Is her past so important to you? I had never concerned about the past of guy i dated in the past, to me his past is not the determinant factor of me wanting to be with him. It is the present moment, why can't people see it? She chose u perhaps because you are a nice guy and different from the past guys she was with and she might have changed for the better.

Please dont break her heart. What we do or say to others may have an impact on the later part of their lives. This world is a community, to choose to be right or kind, I really hope people would choose to bekind.

• Did it ever Come to you that she was acting that way because of personal problems or family issues?! People cope by doing anything they can. Her past is her personal business not yours. And people change. You give her a better experience than all those other boys did, and honestly you're sounding like a jerk that you see her different because of her past. Her past is not her present or her future. YOU are her present, and if you're going to throw all that away because of a past that can not be changed, then you are the one that's going to end up hurt. If you liked her for her before, why not now? She changed. You should move on and leave her past behind :)

• People change. Girls are easily tricked. If she made it tough for you, maybe she had learned her lesson at that point and that is why she changed the type of guy she went with and also changed her tactics. It sounds to me that she deserves a break as she isn't that person anymore. Her past before you should never matter, most women have a past they are ashamed of, especially in this day and age. If you love this girl, maybe you should realise it is heartbreaking she was tricked so easily and feel the pain she probably went to being hurt so many times. She is with you probably because you have been decent towards her. You tell her you are disgusted in her and you have done a worse thing than the others. It will hurt her more and you will not get over it. I found out my bf had done some messed up stuff, but i would rather have him in my life than lose him andi am over it now. he's changed his ways for me and he isn't that person now. Same as her.

• Well it's really unfair to judge someone by their past at first. Maybe she has changed. Either way, I think it's fair you give her a chance and some time. And if this really does bother you, then talk to her about it.

• Well if she is still with you it means that she much really feel something for you. If not she would be long gone. Maybe just say thank you for being with me and that you know about her past. But you need to learn to accept it and love her for what she is now

• I person past is their past. As long as she isn't cheating, you're fine. By the way you sound like a troll.

• Sit her down && tell her what you heard, && that it bothers you. I mean yeah everyone has a past their not proud of. Shell understand just talk about it calmly.

• Cause that's what girls do, bro. We date jerks until we meet a guy like you. Let it go.

• Do her a favor and break up with her.

• You don't have to have a reason to feel the way you do, if that's how you feel, that's just how you feel. You DON'T, however, have any right to ask her to apologize to you for something she did before you even knew her! That's just ridiculous! If you can't accept her past, then she isn't the girl for you. You deserve someone who you won't feel ashamed with, and she deserves a man who can accept her and love her properly. You seem so upset by this, that I don't see the relationship working.

• What does it matter it was before she met you she has settle

Down and has been with just you for a while now so don't worry about it I'm sure you have done things in life your not so proud of just let it go

• The only reason why you are unhappy about it is because your cousin told you about how easy she supposedly is (or WAS). You care too much about what other people think. If you sincerely like her, her past would not matter and you would stand up to your cousin and tell her you don't give a sh*t about her past because you like her and you don't give a damn what anyone thinks. That is what a truly good boyfriend would do for a woman he sincerely likes. You don't appear to be very mature, maybe you aren't as good of a catch as you think you are.

• I'm a good guy, and its not like I expected her to be a virgin, I just find it heart breaking that she could be such a slut.

• theres so many things wrong here...its hard to answer! so I'm just gnna be blunt and think aloud so stay with me here, and my first thoughts are how did you jump into being her boyfriend without getting to know her and her past or whatever? like it seems like you guys didn't spend enough time getting to know each other and rushed it?

and if you did rush it, then doesn't it mean that you liked her who she was at that time and with you? you liked her personality so you stuck with her? unless it was just lust for you? possibly...not accusing you or anything...and if you liked her personality like doesn't that mean people grow up and change, may be she's a whole new person now, may be she needed a nice guy like you to show her what real love means? may be she has made bad choices in life but she's come far away from them and is stemming into a mature respectful adult...and her past doesn't define her anymore, and since you didn't sense any sluttyness or bad reputation when you began dating her, then its proof right there that she's a new person now, a wise one who has a heart and a nice personality that you fell in love with and CHOSE to date and make her your girlfriend! so why would you so harshly judge her defining her by her past, because that's not who she was/is at all when she met YOU!

i don't think it should bother you because everyone has a past theyre not proud of and everyone makes mistakes but people do grow up and change and mature. she wasn't that horrible person that you describe when she met you, so you don't have any right to define her by her past choices. you chose to be with her cause you like her, and the person she is when she's with you.

if you feel 'ripped off' then let me tell you something boy, love is not a game and its not a prize or a winning score or a gamble that you should feel like you won the lottery or you got ripped off, love is a pure thing and it is self-less and it sees purity and true meaning beyond superficial reputation or materialistic things in life, and if you can't understand that, then you are not ready for love or a relationship with this girl. if you feel ashamed of her, then you should break up now because you're in for a lottery winning, not true love.

• So beautiful

:')

• You go girl! Tell him! =D

• you don't know what its like to be the guy who ended up with the easy chick. Trust me it sucks. I heard other people saying that she had been around the block over and over again. That makes me feel so stupid because I thought I had a great catch.

• um I wouldn't, everyone has a past good or bad but its the past either get over it or move on what counts is what you do with your future drugs have a way of numbing your senses and you allow yourself to do really stupid things, if she has overcome these things be proud of her and don't bash her for her mistakes because I'm sure she's already ashamed of them and forgiving yourself is hard enough without others judging you

What Guys Said 19

• Never EVER tell her that you are "disgusted by her past".

This is not HER problem, this is YOUR problem.

Begin by talking to her. Ask her about her past. And NEVER EVER be judgmental about it.

Remember - YOU WON! She chose YOU over all those other guys. She knows what is out there. And she ended up with YOU!.

If she chooses to confide in you about something in the past, be understanding. Be supportive. NEVER EVER JUDGE! If you cannot do that, then do not ask. Do not ask questions that you can not handle the answer to.

Then if you still have problem. You can let her know that YOU have a problem. You have problems handling her past. And it is your problem alone, but you ask her to be supportive of you and forgiving if you cannot always hide your dark thoughts. Then you work on yourself to see the wonderful girl she is and the good thing you have together.

• honestly I was pretty shocked to hear about it. Trust me dude finding out your girlfriend is slutty when you really care for her is AWFUL! I seriously thought she respected herself more than that.

• Obviously you have trouble respecting her.

• This guy doesn't have a problem he has a brain!

• Break up with her. You deserve someone like you and she deserves someone non judgmental or childish.

It sounds more like you have problems with yourself than with her. You make it sound like you are insecure and either low self esteem or you over value yourself. Don't hurt her more than you have and leave her and wait til you are ready for an adult relationship.

People have a past, they are not always that person, enjoying sex is not a bad thing, girls are not cattle, but most importantly take the free time you will have when you leave her to reflect on yourself and fix your problems before judging others and making women into fantasy characters they are not.

• In a word, you can't explain your feelings to her in a 'nice' way. I doubt she's THAT dumb that she doesn't have a pretty good idea why you behave differently with her now.

I'd just make up any excuse and drop her. Tell her you've got chlamydia or something.

If you're not careful, you WILL get chlamydia, it's rampant among drug users.

• You're the douchey a-hole for acting differently towards her without her having done anything to you at all.

Either forget her past, or break up with her. If you're ashamed of her, break up with her. Trust me, she'll fine a better guy than you before you find a better woman than her.

• I noticed that you talked about things from her past but you're using present tense to describe them, as if these things are all a reflection of who she is NOW. Do you feel like she's still the same girl that was "easy" and "stupid"?

I guess the one good thing here is that you're being honest with yourself. I mean, a lot of people would deny their true feelings, and that never really ends well.

You should think about how much this kind of thing bothers you, and go from there. You might also want to consider talking to her about it...just don't be all judgmental and shaming about it.

• I don't think you have a right to tell her you're disgusted by her past. That's your issue to deal with.

But if it seems like she settled with you because you treat her well but was never and isn't that attracted to you that is an issue.

That's great that you aren't using her for sex, but how is it? Is she okay with it or is she as enthusiastic with you?

• If she didn't experience her past, she wouldn't be who she is today. Be grateful for it. You should be ashamed of yourself, not of her.
    "I realized she's incredibly stupid" who says that about the girl of their dreams? She is not the problem, it is your twisted views about sexuality and what you think a woman should be/not be.

• You feel "ripped off" you are literally equating her worth as a human to a purchase worth less than you paid for, and this is based on what? Sex partners? Guys you probably don't even know? Ugh, you disgust ME! Your feelings towards her are in fact a projection of your inferiority complex and your demented views on sexuality.

• Sorry this really bugs me. If you are looking for "the girl of your dreams" there is a illusory mold you are trying to fill, and that is the wrong way to go about love. You think she no longer fits this mold, and therefor feel "ripped off"... Your values are all out of whack. Just the language you are using is insulting, demeaning, and sexist. Just leave her... You are not ready for love.

• I am so sick of all you nasty women saying the past is the past it doesn't matter ! Sorry the past matters in every single aspect of our lives! credit, job history, work history, criminal history, grades, so why in the hell would a girl obviously showing no class and letting a man stick his dick in her the first time he meets her not disgust this guy posting this? bottom line your live a nasty lifestyle of risk for pregnancy, stds , and show history of dating thugs drugies ,!!!, yes you get judged bitch

• The past matters yes... but improvement from one's past to present day should also be weighted.

Nobody's perfect.

• So just because she was a dumbass in the past, she doesn't deserve love forever?

• Nobody's perfect. She made mistakes in her past, yes.

But she deserves to be able to move forward with her life.

There are most likely underlying reasons (events, phychological / mental / spiritual elements) WHY she was involved with the guys she was, as well as why she conducted herself the way she did.

But u seem to not care WHY she was the way she was because you're too judgmental.

----

If her past rattles u that much, u should break up with her for the sake of you and her.

• You prolly need a girl that has a past as pristine as yours...a guy with a "checkered past" that has reformed is prolly a better match type for this girl.

• On the contrary, you can only judge a person by their actions which IS their past. The choices people make and the people they choose to associate with and most especially be intimate with is a HUGE indicator of their character.

Being reluctant or refusing to do business with someone who has a long history of fraud is a wise decision. Being reluctant or refusing to date someone with a history you find disgusting is also a wise decision.

• Listen to your instincts on this. Peoples past DOES matter and having a list of terrible sexual relationships causes a lot of psychological damage, you deserve better then this! The people you choose to have relationships with matters.

She is making you work for it because she wants your resources, she had her fun now she wants some stability before it's back to the crazy random sex with drug addicts again.

• You either deal with it or break up. Alpha fux, beta bux

• Have you got first hand evidence (i.e. your girlfriend telling you herself) that's what she was like in the past? You're just trusting what your cousin says at this moment. Unless you actually ask your girlfriend about this you don't know if it's true or not.

• Honesty and trust is very important. Do not regret/forget it.

Im not going to write long but think on the long term. To be open wIth each other. Comfortable and faithfulness are pillars. Beauty is vain, but a virtuous women retains honour.

• The past is past

Enjoy the time you have with her now you 'tard

• I wouldn't tell her that her past makes you sick. I would sit down and talk to her about her past and if what the cousin said is true, I would very gently break up with her if her past is a deal breaker. I wouldn't even go into specifics, I would just say that you like someone else or you think it would be better if you were friends or something similar. Just because you and her are not right as a couple, doesn't mean she is a bad person. She should find a guy who accepts her for who she is. A guy who can accept her past.

Now having said that, I think that the women on here who are defending this slut and talking about how her past doesn't matter are complete and utter hypocrites, because it does matter. If she has a long history of this and has not sincerely and honestly repented, she is still on this path and to some degree or another considers it OK. If she considers it OK, she may go back to it at some point.

I dated a girl who was a "former" slut. She confessed to me that she had slept with 80+ guys. She said her last boyfriend had simply used her for sex and she wanted a guy who would treat her well. I stayed with her because I thought the "past is the past." I take her out, buy her dinner and do the boyfriend thing. I treat her like any other girl I have dated in the past, I try to forget about the past. At first she is appreciative and nice, but then as time goes on, she becomes increasingly critical and high maintenance. We ended up breaking up and not even a month after we have broken up, she had two guys over to her apartment for what she deemed "fun." I was totally and utterly disgusted. Why did I overlook this girls past? What a total waste for a girl who is a total and utter whore. I was taking her out to dinner and treating her like gold and towards the end of the relationship, she is treating me like garbage.

• Understand she has options and the power and doesn't have stay with someone who is disappointed in her. You will just end up forgotten and alone if you tell her you are disappointed in her in any way.

Therefore, she can walk away anytime she wants. I know how you feel but treating her like the other guys did and her finding out your disappointed in her will make her leave and forget the both of you ever happened. She will leave and never think you ever existed if disappointing thoughts come out of your mouth.

• it's not her that you are feeling let down by. It's you. Because you created that picture perfect persona in your head and she's not. She didn't trick you. You never said she LIED about her past. You two just didn't talk about and it got to you through her cousin. Plus you are probably mad that you had to work your but off when others treated her like crap and still got her for sex. You feel this isn't right. You have to get used to it. What was she supposed to say: "hi, i'm Marcy and i've slept with tons of guys just for attention, wanna marry me?".
    Lashing out at her is not the option. That will make you just as bad as those douchebags you are talking about.

Probably in the back of your mind you also wonder if she's going to leave your ass for another douchebag and leave you damaged. probably thinking that since "birds of a feather flock together", she must be some kind of "douchebag" herself. You are trying to objectively figure out if this relationship is worth the effort, but you have to fight your feelings in order to do that, which is hard.
    Regarding standards:
    you have your standards regargind girls and NOW you realize she isn't meeting them and you are faced with a dilemma: re-write your standards and stay with her OR stick to your standards and look for another one.
    On the other hand the fact that her standards regarding men were non-existent you feel useless and cheap, plus it takes aways that "special" tag you attached to this relationship. ("right, so everyone had my gf")

Before talking to her cousin everything was bright and blue, but now all you can see are cracks in the foundation of your relationship, so i honestly say you should think it over really well. Do you think that she's using you for money or other advantages?
    So telling her that you are ashamed is out of question in my opinion even if you feel betrayed, it's not fault. It's also your right to dump her.

• She's not the girl of your dreams. She slept around like a slut for years and then expects you to be "understanding" of her horrible lifestyle. You need to leave this girl ASAP, as she has "crazy chick" written all over her. She'll make you miserable in the end. A slut like this can't settle down. She's too used to bad boys that do her in the ass. If you think you can compete with complete a**holes, you're wrong. She'll never be able to be attracted to you in the way the punks were. Dump her undeserving butt and move on to a girl who hasn't made a bunch of really bad life choices.

• Wow..someone got hurt bad...and held a grudge. Shit. O.O And expects? he hasn't even told her that he's disgusted...she doesn't even know what is up. what's your deal? wtf?

• I agree, this is the type of girl you want to break up with. A slutty past isn't something you easily put behind you. Having dated my fair share of sluts, I speak from experience. Be a man, break up with her, tell her you aren't comfortable with her past and that you need to be alone now. Once you've gotten over her, then look for girls that have more self-control and common sense.

• in my opinion it isn't about finding a girl with "self control and common sense"...it's about finding a girl that has a past as "clean" and "respectful " as him, since that is such a serious compatibility factor for the Question Asker.

• HAHA your such a little wimp, man up, who cares what your girlfriend did in the past, if you can't get over the fact that she dated some douche bag guys in the past, you really don't deserve a gf.