I need her address to pick her up for date...should I text her?

I'm picking this girl up for a first date. The problem is, I don't know where she lives. Should I just text her the day before and ask her what her address is? The reason I'm wary of this is because so far I've been the one who's put all the effort into this and texting her about this would just seem that I'm placing way more importance on the date than she is. Rather, if I wait for her to text me, if she's interested, she'll realize I don't know her address and she'll text it to me on her own. That way she shows me that she indeed has some excitement for the date. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't just assume she's thinking about the fact that you don't know her address. I did the same thing with a guy, and I was so excited for the date that I didn't even realize that he didn't have my address! I also didn't text or call him at all before the date or in between when he asked me out and when we had the date. It wasn't that I wasn't interested or wasn't putting in effort, I was just too excited and nervous to do anything about it. The guy ended up calling me a day or two before to get my address. It was sort of funny and I liked the chance to chat with him before we went out. Just call her and ask, make a bit of a joke about it. Have fun and good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• how are you going to pick her up withoput an address,this isn't the time to quit putting in effort,this is a date,after the date let her put in some effort too.

• well, then how long before the date should I ask her address? the day before?

• right now so she knows you are still planning on it.

What Guys Said 3

• Bro call her and ask for her address, don't be like "OMG8*@#& I NEED YOUR ADDRESS NAO!"

Just say "Hey, so I will probably need your address to pick you up hahaha"

• Call her though

• Just tell her, Its a bit hard to come pick you up without an address Miss - we both missed that huh ;) haha.