If a guy texts the next day and says thanks I had a wonderful night is that a good sign?

He has also taken down his internet dating profile

Most Helpful Guy

• No its a terrible sign, he actually had a terrible night and is planning to massacre both you and yourfamily so he's began erasing all traces of himself on the internet in order to evade the law.

Wait, sorry, got that one wrong. Its a good thing.

• Haha thanks lol. Men speak a weird language

• Thanks Cryostatic, Yes men can be simple like that but there are lots that will say and do anything to get into a girls pants, especially Australian men. I'm not bitter and twisted just amazed from coming from a 10 year marriage how the landscape has changed. Lots of games its a headf@ck to say the least

• If he was thinking with his d*** then he wouldn't be texting you the very next day

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah. We call that a clue! You must be doing something right!

• dude you already know the answer.

• sounds like a really good thing

• It seems that he's being serious with you.

• The fact that he took down his dating profile immediately after is the more obvious sign, and yes it's a good sign.

It means he likes you and wants you to know it.

• Cool :) so is it OK to text or does that make me look desperate lol. Most books state never to text first

• Texting him would be fine. Not desperate at all.

What Girls Said 6

• Umm ... does it get any better then that? Come on now

• Haha I know but now I'm waiting for another text, its too complicated with all the stupid rules and sh*t

• It's a good sign, but don't put all your eggs in one basket just yet. Remember that it is was just one date, but don't plan your future out just yet. But yes, yay! Really good news

• Come on.. everyone knows it's a terrible sign and that he never wants to see you again.

• Sounds like you've actually found a decent man.(:

• Obviously its a good thing

• Yes that's a good sign.

• No if he says he had a wonderful time, it really means the opposite. The date was horrible and he took down his profile so you can't find him. Seriously? What kind of question is this . . . don't ask something you already know the answer to.

• Im honestly not sure, lots of guys are full of sh*t so I wanted some male perspective. I was married fir 10 years so dating is new to me

• Dating is a pain in the butt, so I feel ya there. Especially after being in a relationship for that long. Removing the dating profile after one date, seems a bit hasty but maybe he's really excited. As for saying he had a wonderful time, I suppose he could have said that 'just to be nice', but unlikely. It's much easier to 'not say anything', if a date didn't go so well. Or, "It was nice to meet you but I'm just not interested right now", is awkward so people tend to choose silence.