GUYS: How many days in advance do you plan a date?

When you first ask a girl out (dates 1-3) how many days in advance do you call/text the girl to plan the date?

Does this change after you get past date number 3?

What about by date 7?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a rule always ask for a first date at least 3 days in advanced. You don't want a first date to seem like a spur of the moment you didn't have anything to do kind of thing. You want her to realize that you put some effort into this and also give her time to plan her schedule. Girls are people to and they have lives outside of dating, lives that take up a lot of time. This also prevents you from wasting time planning a date and then having her not be able to come because she has a meeting or something early the next morning. After you have been dating for a little while ( few weeks ) you can start doing spontaneous spur of the moment dates.

What Guys Said 5

• 3 or 5 days. No more, that's if I have been going with her already for a while. The first date, normally ask that morning to do something that night, if she says no. I just stop and ask next week. If she no and says how about some other time, I will do that day instead, if I can make it that day.

• yeah, I'd say typically 2 to 6 days. never more than a week though.

• Date #1 I probably spend planning 3 weeks or so ahead of time idea wise. I don't ask the girl until like a week ahead of time. I've never had a steady girl so I wouldn't know beyond date #4 really.

• I would like to plan it by about 3 days before.\

No, it doesn't change at all.

• Usually the same day. If she's busy I'll ask her schedule if she gives me details on when she's free I can plan further ahead for the upcoming dates to come.

What Girls Said 0