Should I tell a guy that I've never dated before?

Okay I'm 22 and have recently turned to online dating because I have never had a boyfriend before.

I'm talking to a guy I like but should I tell him that I've never had a boyfriend or will that scare him away?

Most Helpful Guy

• If the conversation goes to past relationships for whatever reason, tell the truth. Otherwise I don't see the point in mentioning it. It's not like it's a bad past or anything. I'm assuming you're not a slut or anything, right?

• Haha. No I'm not a slut.

• Well, there you go. It's not big deal. I doubt it would be to him either.

What Guys Said 3

• Certainly wouldn't scare me. If anything it'd suggest that she's willing to open up to me.

• I doubt it will scare him, but unfortuneately the other way around, if a guy has never had a girlfriend and tells a girl, she will likely get turned off

• I doubt it will scare him away.

You don't have to tell him every detail of your life. If he asks you a question, either tell him the truth or tell him you don't want to answer that question. Lies are toxic to a relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope unless he asks if you ever had a boyfriend before.

• Tell him, the truth is always the best way to go. Especially if your wanting it to work out with him. Why lie?