Boyfriend acting different after sex?

im 18 my boyfriend is 19. we've been going out for a little over a month. on Sunday we had sex for the first time. I'm was a virgin, he isnt. I don't know if its just me being paranoid, or if it actually is the case, but I feel like he's been distant to me since we've had sex compared to before we did it. I'm so scared of him just trying to hit it and quit it. before we had sex, he would always text me and tell me he missed me, now he really doesn't say that. and when we do text he is kind of short with me. am I just reading too much into it?

Most Helpful Guy

• An awful lot of guys only want notches on their gun..

Once you've slept with him, he loses interest...he's looking for the next girl...It sure sounds like it!

What Guys Said 2

• He may be scared of emotional intimacy...he could be really start to like you but is "weirded out" by the new emotions.

• No. You're not. I don't think it's "Hit it and quit it" logic but sex changes people and how they interact. Some grow more distant. Some grow closer.

• Oh, and then there's "reaction mismatch" where one person grows more distant and the other more needy. That's always bad.

What Girls Said 5

• he is your boyfriend. why not ask him what's up?

• sex changes people

• i think you arent, changes arebound to happen after sex

• well I think you are over thinking it.

• You're not reading too much into it.you might be onto something, sadly

I suggest you resist the urge to cling to him by trying so hard to get back in touch with him. All that does is push guys away even more. You might want to start thinking about making yourself available to other guys as a backup since you sense him losing interest.

• making an effort doesn't push anyone away. people who want to break up use it as an excuse. if someone cares they care.caring won't make them not care.

why should she waste her time ding things just in case. he's making thongs difficult he should be heldaccpuntabe instead of just being encouraged.

he should do w/e she wants.. he's her boyfriend she's not doing anything wrong by contacting him. if he wants to break up he should tell her.

they haven't even discussed it and yore telling her to date.