Why do women never give average or below average looking guys a chance?

Seriously I and other guys want to know why is it always the good looking guys who get dates? All this stuff about having confidence is a sham and women use it as an excuse to give ugly, average and below average looking guys a reason not to give up what a croc of BS. Why can't they the (women) just admit they want good looking guys like this link

And not this link

I mean if confidence is nothing but an excuse, how the hell is any guy suppose to get a date or girlfriend if the girl finds the guy not to be her type?

• Yes women only want good looking guys?
  • Yes women do want good looking guys but lie about it?
Im not trying to be a jerk here just asking an honest question. I'm trying to show respect to the female users so please show the same respect.
Thanks to everyone who answered the good & the bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me present you a counter question.

Why do men never give average or below average looking guys a chance?

Equally preposterous, I know. But replace the word "never" with 'usually' and both questions are valid.

We're wired to aim high. Try to maximise our offsprings ginetic inheritance, and that doesn't mean going for the coals amongst the diamonds. Both sexes try hitting above their weight and then complain when it doesn't go their way and then in turn begin to blame it on the oposite sex. Eventually realism kicks in and peoples standards drop.

Yes, attraction is a fundimental building block of a relationship. But it is not the 'be all and end all' of it. No, there is much more (confidence, personality etc)

But at the same time, yes, women to spew verbal diaorehha about how its all about confidence and personality. Women are just as visual as men (if not moreso), its just not quite accepted by society yet (aka: other women) to be honest about this fact. Its just not ladylike.

If you're not succeeding, you're doing something wrong. As such, you need to work on it and improve yourself to compensate for where you're failing. Ie; a tan, new haircut, better clothes, exercise. The list goes on. Chances are the fault is with you, not with an entire gender.

• Excellent answer. I cut my hair, wear clean clothes, etc but yet women look at me in disgust. I even asked out an average looking girl in HS and she turned me down. If I asked out a average looking girl and got turned down what does that say about girls & women? If their the ones who say looks don't matter then why did I get turned down? BTW we were already friends.

• yet if a womans having this problem , its mens fault . righttt...

• @adamfk1 exactly lol

What Girls Said 27

• Yes, you are trying to be a jerk and you are doing an AWESOME job of it. GO YOU.

I'm going to sort of answer you, here- and then I am going to go away and not read any more of this sh*t because it's silly. Here goes: it's not your looks. It's your sh*tty personality. You're an entitled, whining brat. You think because you are interested in a woman- ANY woman- that she owes you some attention. WRONG! Women don't owe you a goddamn thing, broseph. OH, DOESNT THAT SUCK?

• I get attacked and my comments get removed? But yet your rude answer is still up WTF?

• Seriously why the f*** hasn't this answer been removed yet? If I were to say something like this it would of been pulled. Bunch of feminists on this site.

• Shut up already.

• Actually, studies have shown that women have a more varied taste in what's attractive while men are more likely to agree. link link

Therefore, it's more likely that a woman will be single because she doesn't fit the perfect mold of what's attractive to men, rather than the other way around.

You and the other little boys like you on this website need to get your heads out of your asses and stop bitching about women (who are most likely really attractive and fit the male "standard") not liking you because of the way you look. It's much more likely that they don't like you because you're insecure misogynists.

• Interesting links. Can't fault your first paragraph. But question asker could perhaps escape charge of "insecure misogony" IF he phrased his question more objectively. Even the lead author of the study does not think women are not swayed significantly by physical characteristics, just that that degree of significance is less than for men. These are natural facts and only the botched physical constitution of the world is to blame.

• I do understand where you're coming from but have another look at what you wrote in your question and ask yourself: could I have made the same point but phrased it differently? The way you have written it makes it seem that you are angry and that your anger is directed at women. But the way the human brain has evolved to see and desire beauty is nobody's fault. And if the studies Red Smartie have shared are sound, it is especially not women's fault, they are less swayed by beauty than we are!

• @noumenon I agree but once you hit that submit button you can't edit it. I wasn't even mad or upset when I asked lol. If I did hate women I would never check them out. I don't have anger towards women just the lies they tell and then they deny the truth.

• Because SOME average or below average looking guys, don't have the personality or any other qualities to make up for their lack of good looks.

and they always have a bad attitude and disdain for women.

They themselves, wouldn't bother with an average or below average looking woman.

Guys who assume all they need is money and good looks to get a woman, fall very very short of reaching the vagina.

• So basically what your saying is, if a guy is ugly, average or below average they have to have other qualities like for example playing the Piano or being a good drawer? I've been told I'm cute by a few girls on GAG but I know deep down I'm to ugly to date. I'll admit I do get upset with women doesn't mean I hate them. And I've found average looking girls attractive, but its the other way around that never happens. BTW thanks for answering without being rude.

• I wouldn't mind its just that I'm not good looking enough for them. I even get dirty looks from ugly women. I don't know what to do anymore.

• Why would you wanna date someone that's exactly like you? You're both suppose to have something in common that's positive instead of negative. Yes, it seems like the best logical choice since they can truly empathize with your situation since they're going through the same struggles. However, it's not as simple as you think.

• they do you are just being whiny instead of going for girls.

• It doesn't matter what girls I go after I still get turned down.

• @kallsen what a shallow answer to give. God Forbid the guy isn't a Justin Bieber douche bag lookalike.

@kallsen Haha speak for all girls 😆.

• Has it ever occurred to you to go after below average looking women?

• What difference does that make? I'm still gonna get turn down. And why is it OK for girls/women no matter how ugly they think their somehow entitled to a Brad Pitt lookalike.

• Thus... what? Come on, don't leave us hanging.

• This is completely untrue here in ireland. Ireland isn't known for its great looking lads but the girls are very pretty usually. So you see average guys with pretty girls all the time, this is because the main thing we look for is if he is funny, so if you have the take no prisoners sarcastic humour that us irish love, you would have no problems. But see, dating isn't really a thing here, it would be quite weird for you to ask a girl you didn't know on a date.

• Of course women want good looking guys. Don't guys want good looking girls too?! But people's perception on looks differ a lot. Also, looks is not all that counts. Charm, brains, sense of humor, style and self care are also really important.

A guy who has a way with words, has read a lot, knows how to dress his body type, how to tell a good joke, and cares about his health and looks?! Damn, even if he's not good looking, he becomes to our eyes. And this kind of guy rocks a girl's world more than a beautiful brainless douche.

• But all those traits you mentioned about being charming, smart, having a sense of humor etc are usually found in guys who are already good looking. So how are guys like me suppose to get a Girlfriend when a girl/women can just get a guy I described?

• No. I said that with all the things I described (charm, politeness, brains, sense of humor, self care) I wouldn't give a sh*t for his natural beauty. It's just a plus.

If I'd want a dumb, unfunny, not charming, unhealthy person?! I don't see why would anyone on earth, for any reason...

• Ok if you say so BTW I sent you a pic on what I look like.

• Don't you think you'll find your poll a bit skewed by not having a "women don't only want good looking guys" option? During my dating life I gave average or below average looking men more attention than the good looking men. In my experience, most every good looking man that I dated was an a$$hole, thinking they could get away with anything because they believed a woman should be honored just to be seen with them. I avoided these preening d!cks after learning how it was with them. It took me quite a while, but I finally found a man with a soul. Is he good looking? To me, he's gorgeous. Would other women think so, I don't know and I certainly don't care. But his looks are secondary to the fact he's just what I was looking for.

• Ok I'll admit the poll question could of had other options but A) It was all I can think of and B) I don't believe women on here would of voted for I would a average, below average or ugly guy unless he was rich.

• Why do you ask a question that assumes something that is not true?

I give guys a chance based on their intelligence, sense of humor, ambition etc. And looks is so subjective...

• Maybe it is true and girls just deny it?. And if the guy isn't intelligent, funny or rich he won't get anywhere even if he was ugly because all girls want is a good looking smart rich guy.

• hugh hefner is ugly and rich, girls like him, Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean) is ugly and funny, girls like him, and omg, Mick Jagger has so many girls after him, and no one will tell me he's good looking.

If girls are not into you, it's surely not because you're bad looking. Maybe there is something else about you that they don't like? (I guess it's all those stereotypes)

• All those guys you just mentioned are rich duh, of course women are gonna date and marry them. When it comes to $$$$ women will still date u.

• TBH, women have different tastes. For example, there are some guys that I find attractive that my friends think aren't, and there are some they find attractive that I'm not really a fan of. So there's that for physical attraction. And also, personality, sense of humor, and interests matter. I know a lot of guys think that girls only use looks as basis for a relationship, but that's not true. The guy I'm attracted to right now isn't my type, looks-wise, but we have the same wavelength, the same interests, and he's really funny and sweet. My friends have been telling me he's really not great-looking, and I admit that, but we click.

• That's just it if a guy isn't funny, tall, rich etc no women will date him even if he was average or below average looking. Women only want tall funny muscular rich guys, but will never admit to it.

• You say that you don't have preconceived notions in your head, but you still try to counter whatever it is that we're telling you. If that's what you want to believe, fine. I give up. I'm not going to try and convince you anymore. Believe what you will.

• Maybe I will I've heard this from women before and its nothing but lies. I always hear women say looks don't matter to me but a week later there they are dating a really good looking guy. All women have to do is look decent and guys coming crawling at their feet. Guys on the other hand have to be good looking, tall, rich etc to even have a women look at him.

• A lot of girls are shallow, and judge a book by its cover. Not all girls are like that though, and looks are subjective. What's beautiful to one person may not be to another. But yeah, as a girl myself, I see a lot of girls picking hot douches, and then wonder why they aren't treated right.

• This you see what I've been saying all this time. Girls just want hot looking douche bags nothing more and nothing less.

• i fell in love with his voice and mannerisms. I started to find him attractive when I saw how cute and affectionate he acts when we are together. he talks so soft and he is shy and quiet. I have always found those qualities attractive. add that to this fed up mood I was in after getting used in my last relationship. I wanted an innocent, sweet boy.

• Now what I see unfair is if a guy wasn't interested in a girl at first, but after he changed his mind about her and wanted a second chance at dating her, she'll turn him down because her pride was hurt knowing he rejected her at first.

• First of all, looks are subjective. I like "fat", blond, blue-eyed guys. Don't ask me why I don't know why but I always end up with them, and my friends think they look horrible, and then the guys that my friends go out with are really not my taste, like that guy's picture you linked, to me he doesn't attract me AT ALL. So yeah, it's all about taste really...

But if I'm completley honest, girls like a bit of cockiness in guys, more like confidence, a "hot" guy who is shy, and always miserable is not attractive in any way, even if he looks like Brad Pitt. But if a guy even if he's not that attrative, has a little attitude, and confidence, humour, gets the conversation going, and nice (he HAS to be nice),etc.. Then yeah we will be more attracted to him, and I think it's the same for girls

• So like I've been saying all girls/women want jerks, douche bags and bad boys?

• Probably but it has nothing to do with looks

• Oh then what does it have to do with? It can't be the attitude after all look at all those a holes with GF's they have sh*tty attitudes.

• never say never. I have given plenty of "plain" or "average" guys a chance. but I was majorly dissed. plain guys can be jerks too. eoe

• What does eoe mean? And maybe those plain or average guys were jerks, because they believed that's what women want? After all look at all the good looking guys women date? Their usually jerks of course their good looking too. And trust me I'm to ugly for a women.

• then you didn't ask this questions for true answers but pity. peaceand blessings to u!

• What the hell are you talking about I asked this question for pity? If I say I'm ugly I really meant it? Why is that so hard to believe?

• I have never heard of this anywhere but on this site. lol where I live if a guy has personality and/or money that is more than looks. It seems like you do not have a very high opinion on women and they can pick up on it. This will turn women away from you. I see not great looking guys get cute girls all the time.

• Well no one is gonna go out in public, and ask this lol. And those not great looking guys you see with cute girls are usually a douche or rich or both.

• no, you need to stop complaining and enjoy life. If you find a girl than you do if you don't then you dont.

• Like I said I'm f***ed its easy for you. Your female and don't have to ever worry about not getting a date. I'm not complaining just telling the truth women only want good looking guys but for some unknown reason will never admit to it. And I will never ever get a girlfriend because I'm too ugly, fat and not funny. And please don't say just be yourself bs because that never works unless the guys is good looking, rich or both.

• I've seen plenty of girls with average looking guys. I've dated quite a few of em myself and even a couple of below average guys. So it's definitely not always the good looking guys who get dates. In fact I see more good looking women with average men than the other way around. Your problem might come from something besides looks.

• Really where? When I go out its usually the good looking douche bag types with GF's. And trust me when I say I'm ugly I wouldn't make it up for sympathy.

• I am tired of this question, I do give average guys a chance, I fall for personalities

• Maybe you do? But when I go out all I, see is good looking guys with girls but never average, or below average guys with girls?

• most men won't date below average women either. if a man had a choice between a hot chick and a OK chick, the hot chick wins every time. no matter what

• It's all about proportions. Proportions are what make an individual person attractive.

• Proportions? You mean 95% of the hot guys get dates? While the other 5 % are not hot but most likely rich?And didn't you mention your Boyfriend is a 6'4 Blond Swimmer?

• Ok he's 6'5 and what you mean by facial features you mean he's really good looking? At least tell me that. So basically if I were crossed eyed I wouldn't be good enough for a women with normal eyes? How does that not come off shallow? There's this girl I once saw with a gap between her teeth for some reason I found that cute.

• That's not what I mean. link

All they did in that link was change his proportions. One is more attractive than the other, no? That's what I mean.

• Are you kidding me I don't where you live but where I live I see gorgeous women with average/below average guys all the time. Not all girls go for good looking guys. And both of those guys in the picture were good looking. Some women have different tastes. Usually its the average / below average looking guys that seem to lack confidence.

• Really? OK lets say you went on two blind dates. Guy A) Is 6'5 210 Pounds, really good looking and has a great personality? Guy B) Is the same height, same weight, and has the same personality only problem is he's not has good looking as guy A? In fact he's below average looking. Who do you pick? As for where I live I usually see douche bags with girls.

• I can't pick either because there other factors such as religion to consider. I don't just pick guys because of their appearance and personality.

• Are you a catholic or Christian?

• Looks aren't everything. It took me years to realize this.

• Seen plenty of average/below average guys with above average women

• I would like to meet these people you speak of? Because I've never seen them?

• I have to agree with noumenon the only way a average or below guys get dates is if he's rich.

• It seems happen quite often that way it seems. But by all means that's not the ONLY way and there are a lot of exceptions of course

• Well some girls do like guys like the second pic. I think its really just about the kinda guy each individual girl is attracted to. So those guys just have to find the right girl. the others aren't even worth it if they won't give you a chance :)

• The second pic was from a website when I typed in ugly guys on google so it showed up.

• sigh at the assertion that "that guy wasn't ugly". Prepared to back it up by saying you find him attractive? No, of course not. Why resist biological essentialism in such bad faith? Make believe for the sake of pretense at morality.

• Just because he's not really my type doesn't mean I have to think he's ugly. I think some of the Jersey Shore guys are HOT, but they aren't my type either. lol And I know plenty of girls who that IS there type(the guy in the pic).

• no, I thinkt he ones that you shose are the ones who are not worth it so just try to see which girls are

• because you're looking at the wrong girls luv

• When I want to flirt with guys I don't just focus solely on their looks. Personality counts too!

• I do...It's not about looks it's about personality and kindness.

• because women want to have good looking children. evolution.. duh

• If you had a good looking daughter, you'd be over protective about boys that want to date her. Good looks comes with a price.

• I would still rather her be over protected and have options than to struggle socially and in relashionships because of something as simple as looks.

• If this were true, only very good looking men would have relationships. And they aren't the only ones, so...

Haha!

Looks are simply a bonus, for me. They aren't a standard.

• Yeah OK ha ha ha.

• Ugly guys get with ugly women.

A woman who is stunningly attractive isn't going to get with a guy who plays War craft, has no future financially, and has no real friends. The trade off isn't worth it for her.

Not so attractive women spend their lives 16-25 declining the advances of these ugly guys, until they realize they cannot attain the men they desire. The trade off isn't worth it for the attractive, successful guy, either.

Mid 20s she realizes her value -> ugly guy gets a woman

• @hamburgers true . women only want good looking guys until they find out they can't get one

What Guys Said 20

• judging by your poll options, it's clear you're only here to confirm your bias. Instead of doing that, I'll just ask you a question:

could your question be more accurately worded "why do above-average looking women never give average or below average looking guys a chance?" If so, I'm going to have to ask why you aren't interested in the interests of average or below-average looking women. hmm.

anyway, what people find attractive is the one thing immune to charges of racism, bigotry, elitism, and ignorance. It hurts no one to not find someone attractive, but it does hurt someone to try to force others to find you attractive.

• Where did I say I wasn't interested in average or below average women?

• Hello brother. This is a valid question you have asked, and I will provide you a satisfactory solution. And I won't be rude at all, because I know very well how it feels.

I myself am a pretty average looking 27 year old guy (like I'm pretty short at 170cms or 5'7", and slightly overweight). And my face isn't what a woman would actually call attractive. And several years ago, I was in the exact same situation as you - totally depressed and unable to attract women. In fact, there was a point in my life where my confidence was so low that I even considered plastic surgery to alter the appearance of my face. And of course, I never asked any girl out because I was sure of her rejecting me. And like you, I too firmly believed that women only date good looking guys.

Then I realized that there's no use if I keep whining about my looks, and instead I have to find a way of making up for it. That's when I became a total gentleman. I began expressing a lot of kindness towards my female friends, helping them out when they had problems and lending them a shoulder to cry on. Of course, I wasn't doing this just to attract them, because I was equally kind and helpful towards my male friends as well. I completely discarded swear words from my vocabulary, and also gave up using any kind of vulgar/profane language. I also used to crack jokes often, and make the girls giggle.

Please note, I never worked in improving my looks, but instead concentrated on transforming myself into a kind and confident man, with a bit of humor. And you'll be surprised to know the result. I myself never asked any girl out, but SEVEN girls themselves asked me out at various points of my life. Out of those seven, 2 were super hot, 3 were quite pretty and the remaining 2 were above average. That means, in spite of me being average looking (or perhaps below average), the girls who asked me out were never average or below average.

I agree that some women are shallow enough to date a man only based on his looks (there are such shallow men as well), but I can confirm that such women are the minority. Most women only want a kind and confident man (sometimes with a good sense of humor), and once they get the feeling that their life will be secure with you, your job's done. It is quite easy to win a woman's heart if you just know the way of speaking with her. The most important thing here is that you have to behave in such a way that she gets the impression that your primary objective is 'love' and not 'sex'. Just be kind towards a girl, support her during her hard times, make her laugh, and treat her with respect (rather than a sexual object), and you'll melt her heart sooner than you think. And its really not as hard as it seems, trust me.

If you need any further help regarding this, you can message me on this site, or feel free to email me on funkyzoom@outlook.com, and I'll gladly oblige. If you feel that I have helped you at least 1%, please select mine as the best answer.

Cheers, brother! :)

• what if he doesn't have female friends ?

• Well...in that case, the internet is your friend. You can have access to women from all over the world. See, when girls on GAG call you cute, you say that's BS. But when other girls say you're ugly, you believe them. Have you ever thought that GAG girls were right and the OTHER girls said BS? Look brother, your actual problem is a huge inferiority complex, and not really your looks. Please try to break your shell. Don't give up.

• I feel so ugly I even thought about taking my picture off Facebook. And anyone can call someone cute over the internet but I bet they were throwing up after they saw my picture. And yes I will always believe when someone calls me ugly because I know its true. If some strange girl were to call me cute in person I would look at her like she was on drugs, and laugh. If she called me ugly I would say your right I am.

• Most women are as shallow as men. Society as a whole needs to grow the f*** up and stop being so shallow.

• Jesus how many times does this question come up on here!

Another tale of woe regarding a man struggling to attract the type of woman he thinks he deserves

• Yawn don't care.

• Confidence is a made up word that girls say to ugly guys, not to give up.

• You need to stop letting women define your life

• For the same reason guys never give average or below average looking girls a chance. It goes both ways.

• I'm an average looking guy, always was, and I've had two really 'hot' looking girlfriends (they came asking me) and my wife always was and still is good looking. She too asked me.

I had first tried my luck with several hotties who turned me down. I turned down or simply didn't even speak to a number of nice but average looking girls. It hurt some of them.

That's life.

• But you must have other things going for you? I don't have anything I'm not funny around girls/women just family and friends, I'm not smart I have a learning disability what girl wants to date a guy with that? And I'm ugly as sin.

• The learning disability will turn away girls who don't have a learning disability themselves. Those girls get turned down (or they're just bumped and dumped by guys whose brains are in the lower half of their body)

• this is a onesided pool.

it is true that people in general want goodlooking people to date but I've seen girls with guys who were less attractive than they were and my first thoughts are "good for him/them"

• jaded toward women much because you got rejected one too many times?

• To be honest I'm really shy and only asked out three women? But its the looks that women give me when I would or use to approach them. I even got laughed at a few times.

• accounts too...

• Yeah that too.

• Confidence is not a sham. If you think there's a girl that only the first guy can date and the second can't, then you just don't have the confidence and understanding of women needed.

Stop making excuses for your lack of success.

• How I'm I making excuses when it the truth? Not all guys are bursting with confidence and we all can't be good looking. I use to have this fake word people call confidence but when I did show it, I still got turned down. Lets face facts women only want good looking guys and will never admit to it.

• I give you an example of someone that's ugly, you complain that they're funny and rich.

I give you an example of someone that's not rich or funny, you find something else to complain about.

Thank you.

It's because there are people like you in this world that make me seem like a catch to the all the awesome, intelligent, funny and incredibly hot women out there.

• Easy for you to say girls/women find you attractive. I've never been attractive to girls. Every time I walk into a store I, get girls walking away from me like I'm so kind of freak but if a good looking guy walks in its Hi if you have any questions please ask. Do you have any idea what that makes me feel like? I once had some girl talk sh*t about me while I was at a store and it wasn't good either.

• Confidence sham? Nope, sorry that's not correct.

If that where true then I should of had no girlfriends when I was younger, and tons of girls when I was a bit older. Because I was extremely confident when I was young and had several GFs, but then because of life tragedies, I lost a lot of it, and even though I got better looking, what else happened? I raraly had any girls show interrest in me. Then again in the past couple years I gain much more confidence again, and am back to the good old days.

Ok so who doesn't want a good looking partner? In fantasy of course they do. And lots of women DO want a good looking guy, but for the majority or at least half it is not like that. Unless the girl herself is a model, she's doesn't want a model boyfriend because it makes her feel less attractive and self conscious.

Fact is, confidence, personality, social status, social awareness, or money, outway looks. If it didnt, then this book having helped me is just a big fat placebo that actually worked: link

• But you just admitted your good looking so of course women are gonna find you attractive. Its easier when your attractive but if your ugly, average or below average your screwed no matter how confident you may seem I know I've been there.

• You're missing the point. Those things are what MAKES you attractive. Theyre not things that only hot guys can do to be more attractive. If you want to accept your own experience as truth, your choice. But the truth is, looks are not everything. I know many bellow average guys who never had a Girlfriend untill in their 20s, but after spending a good amount of time learning and practicing and improving themselves in others way, they get more p**** than good looking guys who have minimal social skills.

• The time I do or try any of those things will make me look to needy and pushy and I'll probably be dead by then lol.

• Women are ashamed of what they're attracted to.

There's two things:

1) What society expects them to be attracted to: Nice, caring, romancing, secure.

2) What she's biologically attracted to: Looks, money, status, power, being dominated.

For males, "confidence" is a result of #2.

In other words, women aren't attracted to confidence. Confidence is merely an INDICATOR that the male has good genes, social status, resources, and power.

• Just curious...why is money in the biological department?

• Because women are biologically motivated to seek men who have resources, such as money.

• QA, as you can see, women have been downvoting me, but none have denied any of it. Like I said, women are ashamed of what they're attracted to. That they're selfish and that they get with whom they want to take from. It's not their fault though, it's just how they are designed.

I concede, not to say men are sweet angels.

• quite a hypocritical question

• No its not guys are less shallow then girl/women when it comes to looks.

• I'm sorry, are you new to the world? Attraction has played a large key part on all continents since the beginning of time. You may not realize it, but we are all subconsciously programmed to find the most fit, facial proportional, sexually appealing mates. Even when babies were brought around random people, they always favored the most attractive faces. So to get back to your topic, Woman don't give average men a try because they are searching for that more proportional mate. It's not me talking, it's genetics. Why do you think so many guys get bummed out when their slammed into the friend zone? The are not attractive enough to their counterparts, that's it. Also- the Hollywood scene glorifies beautiful people constantly, making you think that these people are everywhere in society, when in all reality people are just average looking.

The simple answer? It's all about looks, as shallow as that sounds.

• Just get with a prostitute if you want to get with a girl so badly

You can pay her to say you're the best looking guy she's been with or the biggest lol

• I agree women should give more guys a chance.

• posting just to say I vote C

• I am not even answering the question because it is stupid as hell. Also, you have to make yourself attractive and not base it off of looks. Finally, if your so bitter towards girls. Then you might as well go gay.

• I don't know for sure, but perhaps some women look at outer looks only and not other variables.

• Women find you attractive...If they can get stuff from you.

Not because of looks, QA..

Translations:

Guy who is ambitious = Money I can spend, be taken care of, and my offspring.

Sense of humor = Dopamine neurochemicals. You are a hit of a drug, targeting the pleasure centers of my brain.

Socially savvy = He increases my social status among my peers.

Etc.

Looks play a part, but mostly women just want someone they can take from. Attain these things and you will be perceived as attractive.

• In other words I have to become rich?

• All of those traits are within your control. Am I saying they're easy? F***no. If they were, I'd be getting a blowjob as I'm typing this lmao.

Also, "confidence" is the most misused term as far as male attractiveness.

When women say they want "confidence," really, they just want a man who doesn't experience anxiety. Someone who is merely "comfortable." If you look comfortable, you "appear" confident, thus the misconception.

Knowing that should bring a little relief.

• Lmao, sh*t I wish that were true! I'm 6'3.

Girls give me a chance, and girls sniff me out a mile away. They can smell the lack of confidence and anxiety like a freaking bloodhound. I was unattractive when I was younger, fat, girls laughed at me, talked sh*t about me, etc. I know where you're coming from.

• Man you're not even that bad looking

• Or you could date an ugly girl.