My boyfriend doesn't make an effort to contact me?

Well, I try keeping in contact with my boyfriend. I don't try to be clingy or whatever before, I would always start out conversations. He texts me but he does it by like weeks sometimes there was a time when he didn't text me for two weeks and I don't know what do! And also, he doesn't give me much attention... Should I act

more feminine? Thank you in advance if you help out with both problems! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Maaan, it sounds like he is not really into you. I mean if I liked a girl I would of called her at least 3 or 4 times a day, and texted her everyday and also I would of take her out at least on Fridays took her interested in me and show her that I like her and would like to build something with her you know. In your situation what he does is just disrespectful and rude and I wouldn't even bother contacting him anymore, I mean who does that, No calls no texts for TWO WEEKS? get the hell out. If he does this thing to you now can you imagine what kind of ahole he will be when you guys be in relationship horrible things not even worth it.

What Guys Said 1

• If he doesn't call you, or take you out on a date at least every 5-9 days...then he's not your boyfriend...he's just a friend, who's a boy. IMO...whatever this relationship was...is over now sister. Sounds like you're on the back burner for now. Plenty of better guys out there. Go find yourself a good one.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, that doesn't sound like the kind of guy you should want to be in a relationship with anyway. There's absolutely no excuse for you having to constantly be the one beginning conversations and him going TWO WEEKS without contacting you. There's no reason for it, short of him being lost in some desert somewhere. When a guy likes you, he will make an effort to keep in contact with you, especially if you are in a relationship with him. He's either just plain not interested or he is dating someone else. Probably both. Drop him and find yourself a man who will give you the attention you deserve.