Girl texts back hours later?

So this girl used to text back fast all the time when we first met... now she texts me hours later sometimes... What do you think is she interested or just playing games?

Most Helpful Girl

• She could be busy or trying not to appear too desperate. Or trying to think of something good to say so it keeps the convo going/impresses you...sometimes that can take a while. OR she could be pissed off because of your short/lame text and therefore be mad and processing it.

What Girls Said 5

• I can't say what her deal is, but I'm currently doing this to a guy. I'm not playing games, but our texts are mostly longer, so it takes more time to think and write. And I don't like to squeeze that in between bus rides or between classes.

Part of why I do it is to not seem desperate or too excited about his texts. He always replies right away, and to be honest, it does make me wonder whether he actually has work to do...

• Maybe your not "new" to her anymore and she is starting to take you for granted.

• There are a number of reasons. She could be busy. She wants to text you back when she has more quality time to give you. She does not want to feel needy, or maybe she is angry at you for some reason.

Not really sure of the all the details of the relationship. But she does respond back, so she is interested in you.

• Maybe she's busy

• She does not want to sound needy.. Probably still interested

What Guys Said 0