Is it a waste of time approach attractive women?

As an unattractive male, I do not approach beautiful women. From what I have learned attractive women will think you're a creep if you talk to them and they don't like you. And because of this, I avoid them like the plague. Someone even told me that it is a waste of time for an ugly man to try to date or even approach a beautiful woman. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have a bad attitude than it is a waste of time if you don`t have a bad attitude than it is not a waste of time at all.

• I don't have a bad attitude. Are you saying I do?

• I spend a lot of time in the starbucks cafe at my college. The extroversion there can be exhausting.

What Girls Said 3

• Being attractive has nothing to do with it. People look st things differently to someone else you could be the most handsome creature they have ever seen depends on perspective. Its honestly not a waste of time. A guy with a good personality and a heart of gold is always worth talking to and if the woman doesn't show intrest in you because of looks she has insecurities of her own. You shouldn't be worried about rejection the point is to trt if you dont suceed move on and try someone else. At least you can say you tried.

• It depends on the person don't be scared sometimes even attractive people can be shy people don't ask them out they think something's wrong with them

• That's not true not everyone will find you attractive but there is always someone who will you just haven't come across the right person.

What Guys Said 5

• No not really. You just need to improve your game. If you are actually unattractive, you need to at least be well groomed. A well-groomed guy can still attract a girl if he has a personality that makes her remember him. I see it all the time... girls at my university with very averagey guys on their arm. You just need to stop making excuses for yourself and start to practise your conversation skills. Don't be afraid of failure, as it is just part of the game

• I've been rejected before. I just haven't asked out an attractive woman.

• I agree w/ Janson. Consistently put shots in the air and you'll eventually make one! 8-)

• Very attractive girls get approached less often than you think.

It's all about confidence; females tend to be really REALLY good at sniffing out insecurity when guys approach them!

• Everybody says that. Is that really true?

• Yes it is... most of the guys who approach these girls are douchebags who aren't good for them.

The decent to great guys rarely approach them. :-/

• No, if anything its practice, if you can talk and keep a really hot girls attention, you can talk to any woman without being so nervous

• Actually I have noticed attractive women find me to be attractive as opposed to unattractive women they have called me ugly before kind of weird.

• Pretty much true.